armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
rachel is it i think, yeah it have more content now
If he was talking about real mother-Wendy- the friend can be Azel.
Actually no-he means Rachael.After checking the initial question:)
Not surprising she is tier 3
Sure thing.
And we can go to Tier 4 characters.Someone we just met again-Green.
05-25-Green-A.png 05-25-Green-B.png

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
how is he going to be doing 600 renders when he couldnt even put out updates with 100/200
1. Announce update.
2. Fail to deliver, blame it on needing to tweak scenes and need a little more time.
3. Fail to deliver again and falsely own up to your "mistakes". Promise you'll do better and setup a plan for next month.
4. Repeat step 1.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I know it’s a crazy ass concept… but hear me out.

Announce a release date when the update is actually completed.

You know, so the creator can afford some breathing room to work on future content… and have time to work on himself / mental health / family, or whatever excuse he continues to bring up every delay. It may also build back that trust with people who once supported his game.

It’s not the length between each release that is frustrating… it’s the continuous broken promises and unmet expectations. All that can be negated if homie stops randomly announcing release dates while in the middle of working on it.
Yeah.. that would work... with everyone else pretty much.. he did that, and then it took a year for an update of the weekly size.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
At this point, I would say the notes should be WITH the update on cloud already. Half the time there would be an "upload issue" or "net problem".

My biggest problems, besides the obvious failing to keep his promises, is that he constantly backtracks. "I will deliver as is." "Nope, sorry, had to tweak even after I said I won't." "Sorry again, still tweaking." I would get being a perfectionist... but let's be real, even if the renders are generally good quality, the models are CONSTANTLY CHANGING. (And I'm not talking about Emiko and whoever changing full models. I mean the asses, boobas and lips beecoming larger and larger. Even Kim K is starting to get jealous.) That's a far cry from being a perfectionist in my book.
Yeah the constant bloating of the chars, are kind of starting to ruin the game. Not talking about the amount of characters, but the sizes... We passed thick on a lot of them, very long ago, and went into fat and borderline disfigured.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Oh boy, here we go again :ROFLMAO:

"I came to the conclusion that the Yacht trip was a little too underwhelming for reasons i can´t specify because of spoilers"

Yeh... sure bud. What you meant to say was: " I skipped through the Forums, saw that most ppl weren´t happy with the bare minimum of work i put into this and HAD to try and change stuff on the fly as i always do, cuz i´m a lazy c*nt who doesn´t take this work seriously anymore, and let´s be honest, you morons would pay me anyway like you did in the past 2 years"

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Oh boy, here we go again :ROFLMAO:

"I came to the conclusion that the Yacht trip was a little too underwhelming for reasons i can´t specify because of spoilers"

Yeh... sure bud. What you meant to say was: " I skipped through the Forums, saw that most ppl weren´t happy with the bare minimum of work i put into this and HAD to try and change stuff on the fly as i always do, cuz i´m an lazy c*nt who doesn´t take this work seriously anymore, and let´s be honest, you morons would pay me anyway like you did in the past 2 years"
Remember, for him, WVM is just a "hobby" :KEK:, I would like to have a "hobby" that will earn me a good amount of dollars.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Can someone please explain to me the point of having so many different girls? There are too many to meaningfully connect with you don't get scenes with girls you like, and you can barely keep track of who is in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a mega Harem VN, since MC is a popular sport star, he will be getting a lot of attention with people. Regarding to your question "... the point of having so many different girls ..." That is good question and only the developer only know the answer, since he is delivering his VN story to us.

I know there so many characters that I do get lost on who is who and etc. Some of the users had created a list of each character to help keep track who is who.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes