El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
isnt patreon like gofundme and other sites like that where people who pay into it arent given a 100% expectation of a finished product or whatever? so pretty much its a gamble
completely different.

patreon, subscribestar, etc. are patron platforms. you pledge to someone regardless of what does/doesnt come from it.

gofundme etc are crowdfunders, and if you dont meet requirements you dont get your money and everyone gets refunds.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Yep... and the only thing that ever remains the same... is that everything changes. At the start of their "three way closeness" they (the girls) didn't even kiss one another. The only contact was between the girls and MC... never w/each other... the only thing that ever remains the same... is that everything changes. Hell, for all we know "WVM Goes Pro" will have Shauna bangin' Jamie's mom. Jus' Sayin' :p
soon shauna will be the one with more impregnation in mc harem :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Goddamit this is such a .. I am fucked up from this rotten world.
No matter what you want, or try on, you will not get it. It is as simple as that.

It's the lost cause you're playing.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
images (1).jpg
Look at that.. "man". He's buring his own "family" in order to "get" the "real" American girl. He's doing it ALL. Buring mother, sister, GF.
Bro, wtf. It's the lost cause.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Look at that.. "man". He's buring his own "family" in order to "get" the "real" American girl. He's doing it ALL. Buring mother, sister, GF.
Bro, wtf. It's the lost cause.
Lol, wut?
I've never said this about typing Sorry, but maybe take a deep breath and try again, because I didn't understand any of that.
Maybe it's because English is my first language though...

Did you mean because there isn't incest in this game you have been caused to be sad? If so, I could recommend literally dozens of other games freely available on this sight. If you just feel uncontrollable feels in general then maybe change up your meds.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lol, wut?
I've never said this about typing Sorry, but maybe take a deep breath and try again, because I didn't understand any of that.
Maybe it's because English is my first language though...

Did you mean because there isn't incest in this game you have been caused to be sad? If so, I could recommend literally dozens of other games freely available on this sight. If you just feel uncontrollable feels in general then maybe change up your meds.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was confused.

"Change up your meds" he says, Oh man, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think I just peed a little!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes