Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just wanted to ask, is it guaranteed harem? Can't I choose a no-cheat path or just remain monogamous in the game? I felt like the story was going well and the graphics are actually pretty good but I was a bit thrown off when the girlfriend practically begged me to fuck the entire school. I guess that's on me though for going in totally blind not knowing what this game was about.
The gf is a cuckquean... that's actually a pretty common harem trope.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just wanted to ask, is it guaranteed harem? Can't I choose a no-cheat path or just remain monogamous in the game? I felt like the story was going well and the graphics are actually pretty good but I was a bit thrown off when the girlfriend practically begged me to fuck the entire school. I guess that's on me though for going in totally blind not knowing what this game was about.
I haven't finished it yet but I think I've played alot. It somewhat guarnteed from what I can tell. As alot of girls end up living with you but other than the 2 main girls at the ive been able to turn them all down.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Short answer is that this is mostly a harem game.
Long answer is that you can reject most if not all (I can't remember I haven't played the beginning in a long while) the girls other than the girlfriend and probably the best friend, but, you will miss the vast majority of the content.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Sepsin

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
Ah, thanks. I think it's a shame that it's forced because I was kind of liking the story so far. Even if the girlfriend is a total cuckqueen, it came off really weird after she asked to wait for so long and MC wanting everything to be perfect for her, and right after going through with it she basically just wanted me to fuck every skirt thrown my way, especially after I turned down everyone else so far.

The renders are excellent and I definitely would try another playthrough to see everything with the harem route but I wanted to focus more on the story for my first playthrough.

Feb 29, 2020
Ah, thanks. I think it's a shame that it's forced because I was kind of liking the story so far. Even if the girlfriend is a total cuckqueen, it came off really weird after she asked to wait for so long and MC wanting everything to be perfect for her, and right after going through with it she basically just wanted me to fuck every skirt thrown my way, especially after I turned down everyone else so far.

The renders are excellent and I definitely would try another playthrough to see everything with the harem route but I wanted to focus more on the story for my first playthrough.
I would advise you to go the harem route in the near future, because if you wait for the developer to continue the story, who knows, maybe your children and grandchildren will be able to finish playing this game. :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah that's why im turning down every girl but ones I really like and maybe go full harem another time. Was just gonna do the 2 main girls but figured if it's a harem game might as well just be picky on the girls. I dont even like harems but story and characters is good enough that I like it so far.

Reactions: Sepsin

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
I would advise you to go the harem route in the near future, because if you wait for the developer to continue the story, who knows, maybe your children and grandchildren will be able to finish playing this game. :KEK:
Well, I'll probably just stick do the girlfriend and best friend for now since it can't be avoided but I'll try a full harem route after finishing the first time.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Well, I'll probably just stick do the girlfriend and best friend for now since it can't be avoided but I'll try a full harem route after finishing the first time.
honestly i'd reccomend neither approach. you dont have to eat every vegetable on the plate, but if you see something yummy chow down and enjoy it.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I have a harem playthrough (to see all the content) and a preferred main playthrough. It that one I only have Harper, Nat, Stacy and Jamie/Shauna of course. Just because you CAN fuck everything that moves, doesn't mean you gotta. The harem playthrough gets laughable at times at the sheer amount of women and the amount of times this dude cums in a day!

The smaller harem feels better to me.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I have a harem playthrough (to see all the content) and a preferred main playthrough. It that one I only have Harper, Nat, Stacy and Jamie/Shauna of course. Just because you CAN fuck everything that moves, doesn't mean you gotta. The harem playthrough gets laughable at times at the sheer amount of women and the amount of times this dude cums in a day!

The smaller harem feels better to me.
I like the idea of your main playthrough... How do the non-harem girls interact differently with the MC? I would expect there is less hugging in every scene for instance... Do the non members still move in with him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: splamo

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I like the idea of your main playthrough... How do the non-harem girls interact differently with the MC? I would expect there is less hugging in every scene for instance... Do the non members still move in with him?
Well the content is actually pretty similar. They still move in with the MC, hang around and even cuddle with him. There's just no sex scenes or kissing like with the girls you're with.

I actually did one playthrough rejecting Nat (thinking Harper's relationship might speed up if you're not with her daughter) but she still says Nat has a crush on the MC even if you rejected her. So they're all still pretty into him regardless.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
honestly i'd reccomend neither approach. you dont have to eat every vegetable on the plate, but if you see something yummy chow down and enjoy it.
I can see that. It's just that usually I like going through the first time as I would in life for some reason and then fool around the second time onwards.

I must say though, it totally pisses me off when the choices I have are "Yes" or "Maybe/Not Now" instead of "Yes" or "No". Like I wanted to reject the sister but all the MC ended up saying was "maybe in the future" wtf. Since the monogamous route was impossible to being with, I wanted to see how a throuple would turn out but even that is hard to do with this game and the way MC behaves.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes