Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Is this gonna be one of those games where the pregnancy tags means a couple of scenes at the end or will the game actually have a lot of pregnancy content throughout the story?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I like the impregnation theme aswell but i would like to see some visual changes if you know what i mean
The dev hasn't stated if the world/science of WVM is like the real world. In the real world, between 16-20 weeks, the body will start showing the baby’s growth. The game is currently at around Day 33??.. so week 5.. if it's lady lumps with baby bumps you're after, you may want to come back in around 2-3 years (real world) time...

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
"It's pretty simple. I'm the sole developer of WVM and at this moment in time I don't utilize playtesters or proofreaders."

I've stopped paying attention to this game after he broke the 52/52 promise after the 3rd week but it is funny how he casually killed off his alter-ego, Mackenzie, and just hoped no one would remember that he made up an entire person to communicate to his Discord/here.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I like the impregnation theme aswell but i would like to see some visual changes if you know what i mean
Given the pacing of the game (one day at a time) and the pace of development (maybe a few game days per year), I would not expect to see any visual changes...other than increased overall sizes of the girls, especially when viewed from behind (which has been happening since the "pool party" release). :rolleyes:

Reactions: hawk784563

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Asides from that, work on the update has been ongoing.
I've said in the past 3 or 4 dev reports that the update is really close to being finished... which is awkward. So I'm not going to say that this time. I'll just leave it as a simple: It will be finished when it is finished and uploaded that exact moment.

October Goals: (If I fail to meet these then I will pause pledges for November as well)
- Episode 12 released within the first 14 days of October. (I don't think it will take this long, just giving myself some room.)
- Episode 13 released before the end of October.
This is clown behavior and people suck it up. :WeSmart:

Reactions: ThePro3000

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
Like WHAT ?!?!? 14 days till Episode 12 and than only like 17 more for the entire Episode 13 ? am I dump or does that make 0 sense ? how do u have so much of Episode 13 when Episode 12 isnt even finished ? like u have an actual sript so u can work an Episodes that play in the future if u do HOW DO U MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP EVERY TIME ? if not wich would make much more sense this entire paragraph doesnt make any sense and ur onces again lying.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
"It's pretty simple. I'm the sole developer of WVM and at this moment in time I don't utilize playtesters or proofreaders."

I've stopped paying attention to this game after he broke the 52/52 promise after the 3rd week but it is funny how he casually killed off his alter-ego, Mackenzie, and just hoped no one would remember that he made up an entire person to communicate to his Discord/here.
yeah that was some weak sauce... I wonder if anyone took that seriously based on the dev track record :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes