kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Guys everyone needs to go get something to get some drinks and some snacks because I think that we are going to get the excuse of a lifetime in the next few hours as to why it's delayed yet again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mcknobz33

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
It's crazy that whenever I come to check this thread there is never any new content and there's still people talking about Braindrop making excuses. It's like this game and its developer are stuck in a limbo where the same process repeats on loop.

1. Set release date for update.
2. On said release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
3. On said new release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
4. Repeat Step 3 until some update has finally been released. This can take anywhere from two months to several years.
5. Make a post about how you want to get back on track and that all the previous issues have been resolved and set clear, achievable goals for future updates.
6. Throw all that shit from Step 5 out the window and repeat Steps 1-5 all over again.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It's crazy that whenever I come to check this thread there is never any new content and there's still people talking about Braindrop making excuses. It's like this game and its developer are stuck in a limbo where the same process repeats on loop.

1. Set release date for update.
2. On said release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
3. On said new release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
4. Repeat Step 3 until some update has finally been released. This can take anywhere from two months to several years.
5. Make a post about how you want to get back on track and that all the previous issues have been resolved and set clear, achievable goals for future updates.
6. Throw all that shit from Step 5 out the window and repeat Steps 1-5 all over again.
Get This Man Hes Right You Know Whenthe GIF - Get This Man Hes Right You  Know Hes Right You Know Get This Man - Discover & Share GIFs

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Posted as a comment on his last dev update about 6 hours ago:

" Had some technical difficulties with BSODs on my main pc the past few days. Kept getting watchdog violations but I haven't messed with any of the hardware so I spent a good chunk of time checking drivers, ended up swapping out everything I could with spare parts I had but it's still hard crashing about 5-10 minutes after boot. Guessing it's a bad Mobo at this point as that's the only thing I don't have a spare of to check. So, I'm a little behind on the final changes I was making. I have 14 renders and 3 animations that got tweaked set up to cook right now. Once those are done I'll be good to upload. I've been up for a long time trying to make up for the time I lost troubleshooting my pc and I've made it to a point where I just have to wait on this stuff to finish rendering so I'm going to get some sleep. I'll have it out sometime late tonight / early tomorrow. Will upload as soon as things are finished rendering. Sorry for the wait. "

Individual

Oct 4, 2022

" Had some technical difficulties with BSODs on my main pc the past few days. Kept getting watchdog violations but I haven't messed with any of the hardware so I spent a good chunk of time checking drivers, ended up swapping out everything I could with spare parts I had but it's still hard crashing about 5-10 minutes after boot. Guessing it's a bad Mobo at this point as that's the only thing I don't have a spare of to check. So, I'm a little behind on the final changes I was making. I have 14 renders and 3 animations that got tweaked set up to cook right now. Once those are done I'll be good to upload. I've been up for a long time trying to make up for the time I lost troubleshooting my pc and I've made it to a point where I just have to wait on this stuff to finish rendering so I'm going to get some sleep. I'll have it out sometime late tonight / early tomorrow. Will upload as soon as things are finished rendering. Sorry for the wait. "
The good old "technical difficulties" excuse. I wonder if he's ever considered not working up until the last minute and taking the time to ensure things are ready to go when the release date comes.

Jun 26, 2023
I said this before but man am I glad I told myself the update was all in November haha. See kids, when you lower your expectations to the point of nothing, you can't get disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
The good old "technical difficulties" excuse. I wonder if he's ever considered not working up until the last minute and taking the time to ensure things are ready to go when the release date comes.
Are you kidding it's football season and the baseball playoffs are on so he's probably just bullshitting everyone so he can have more time to watch his games.

Feb 29, 2020
When it's not "technical problems", it's "structural problems" in his house, when it's not "structural problems", it's the "health problems" he has. In short, he is the "unluckiest" man in the world. :HideThePain:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020

This right here is the core of his bullshit. Assuming this is true, if he was indeed having technical difficulties that kept him from completing the update on his third attempt at release for "A FEW DAYS", why the fuck would he wait until literately the end of the day of release to tell people about it?

He's going to let people down no matter what, but I feel like saying something right away pays off way more than giving people hope that it was coming before pulling a shitty "gotcha" last minute.

Fourth times the charm?

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
He's going to let people down no matter what, but I feel like saying something right away pays off way more than giving people hope that it was coming before pulling a shitty "gotcha" last minute.
That's the delusion, isn't it? He's so used to giving excuses he actually thinks it portrays that he's tried his best right up to the last possible minute. He also knows that his support will forgive him as usual. They have thus far, have they not? :WeSmart:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020

Holy hell... I was not expecting the update to drop, but this makes his previous excuse even worse. It was a few days away from ready for like a month or so now, but he always "had" to redo or add to the event.

But if he is stuck in the middle, how would he upload 3-400 renders next week? Because nobody will believe that he just decided to add a few renders and animations to the middle of it, but everything else is pretty much ready.

I did not expect to actually see a release, but he is getting better and better at undermining himself.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018

well as they say, never bullshit a bullshiter. anyway, the bigger the lie the easier it is to believe it from what you guys are saying, his lie did not pan out, stay strong kings stay strong. really wish he would drop here and read a few comments and post another bullshit lie about what who and why, as if that will fix everything up. the things he is saying is like i am watching a really bad drama movie " the young and the restless" every time i hear this name it makes me go bananas. :)
stay strong kings!!!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes