MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
god i like the banter so much, yes very much, but not the haters, those i don't like, i love them. :)
Brainleak don't listen to these haters i've got your back man, you keep on delivering the update... erm excuses.. sorry my bad there almost made a mistake. :) but in essence don't worry man i got your back.. down with the cultists long live hater club..
erm, the other way around.. sorry must be my brain leaking.. can't make a coherent phrase.. :(

Reactions: Malice2099

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
I'm so confused. I played the first season this a little over a year ago and absolutely loved it. Held off on playing as it updated over the last year because I wanted to dive into a bunch of new content. Even replayed through the first season just to rebuild they hype and almost immediately into the second season, I'm completely confused.. How in the fuck do you make a season 2 based off a season 1 that doesn't currently exist???! And there's literally NO explanation for why everyone is talking about it having been a month, who TF the new characters are/rules about talking in the hallway being a thing/literally what the fuck is going on..

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that we're now supposedly getting no update again. So I'm also going to guess that we wont get one on the 24th either. What a fucking surprise. At this point I'm surprised he still has Patreons. What a fucking joke.

Reactions: hawk784563

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
So I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that we're now supposedly getting no update again. So I'm also going to guess that we wont get one on the 24th either. What a fucking surprise. At this point I'm surprised he still has Patreons. What a fucking joke.
7957 members in his patreon what in the actual fuck man?
make that 1,37 dollars for the minimum membership fee
7957 x 1,37 = 10901$ AT LEAST a month

THIS IS BY THE SWEDISH PRICES AND CONVERTION

Reactions: cpwhite444

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
7957 members in his patreon what in the actual fuck man?
make that 1,37 dollars for the minimum membership fee
7957 x 1,37 = 10901$ AT LEAST a month

THIS IS BY THE SWEDISH PRICES AND CONVERTION
This number is not showing the real paying members on Patreon anymore since the last change. Patreon counts now all, including the followers. The last time before that stupid change he had ~3500 paying patrons. That's oc still a lot.

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
This number is not showing the real paying members on Patreon anymore since the last change. Patreon counts now all, including the followers. The last time before that stupid change he had ~3500 paying patrons. That's oc still a lot.
That's still around 5000$ A FUCKING MONTH
Like I know it's a bunch of work but when you promise at the start BIG goals (then don't hit them), then say you are doing medium sized goals (and then don't hit on them) and then make the goal even smaller (AND YOU DON'T EVEN MANAGE TO HIT THAT SHIT) and you still manage to have people paying you for a whole ass NOTHING BURGER of a project

Like I am currently studying engineering and from what we have been told we aren't even getting that 5000$ a month salary for a couple of years OR IF WE MANAGE TO BE so good that we have to move to the states

I just find it insane....
Also the math isn't accounting for assets you'd have to buy, taxes, patreons cut and whatever and whatever right

AND I MEAN 5000$ is still the minimum so just a couple in the "Hall Of Fame" and "MVP" tiers will go a long way

Feb 29, 2020
Like I know it's a bunch of work but when you promise at the start BIG goals (then don't hit them), then say you are doing medium sized goals (and then don't hit on them) and then make the goal even smaller (AND YOU DON'T EVEN MANAGE TO HIT THAT SHIT) and you still manage to have people paying you for a whole ass NOTHING BURGER of a project

Like I am currently studying engineering and from what we have been told we aren't even getting that 5000$ a month salary for a couple of years OR IF WE MANAGE TO BE so good that we have to move to the states

Also the math isn't accounting for assets you'd have to buy, taxes, patreons cut and whatever and whatever right

AND I MEAN 5000$ is still the minimum so just a couple in the "Hall Of Fame" and "MVP" tiers will go a long way
Those who finance, defend the attitudes and believe in Braindrop's lies live in an illusion, it is the same illusion as those who spend dollars monthly on any famous girl on Onlyfans because she said she would be naked and so far no nudity. It is difficult to get these people out of these illusions and they end up investing money in these illusions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Back when prices were actually shown it was closer to $20000 a month Canadian, not sure what that'd be in freedom bucks but BD makes good money off of.... whatever tf it is he actually does with this game.
Also 5k a month isn't really that much in a lot of places. Where I live about half of that would be going to rent, not even counting taxes and I don't even live in one of the more expensive areas in my province.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Well, let's place the bets now, I think that if we are lucky (Very Lucky) the update comes out on Sunday!
I hear, options hahaha

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well, let's place the bets now, I think that if we are lucky (Very Lucky) the update comes out on Sunday!
I hear, options hahaha
I would wager for next saturday. "He has too many problems" atm. The secondary PC can't handle all the reworks he does constantly.

And the second part by the end of november.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
your optimism is astonishing.. i'd say keep dreaming duckling keep dreaming. :)
Hey, I was probably still more realistic than the original, Taylan said Sunday, which is tomorrow. :rolleyes:

And by the time he spent, I am guessing he has some backups now, to start releasing them REALLY slowly. Like he did with the 52/52. (We know what happened with that. But it is also pretty clear that he just released backups for most if not all of it. If he takes months to release a few hundred renders, he wont do 100-150 in a week.)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes