Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
BD in discord:

I've been up for a while trying to sort out my issues and at this point I gotta get some rest. While progress has been made things are still wonked.
Havent had the time to do any more troubleshooting on my main pc but I did go ahead and order another mobo and that gets here tomorrow. Not sure if its the solution to that problem but I'll at least have a spare if it isnt.

At this point with how long things have taken. My release anxiety is gone just because it's been replaced by frustrations with issues lol
I'm just going to take the L on this and switch focus back to releasing it all as one when everything is working as I don't want to put out anything borked with this much wait.
With all the issues right now, I can't say exactly when I'll be able to release but I'll set a tentative release date of the 27th but I'll release the moment it is done if it is before then. If for whatever reason I'm unable to release by then, I'll pause pledges for December. (Pledges will already be paused for November)

Sorry guys, I'm trying. Sorry for letting everyone down.
More bullshit from the bullshitdrop.
will someone please show him to the exit?
This is a mockery not only of his suporters, but also of the other developers who try hard to get their updates on time and that have ocasional setbacks.
I mean, how big has to be the cow herd to produce this huge amount of bullshit???
It cant even be used as manure.
Using a quote from a movie that I love: D0sGJ9QWkAAAxZm.jpg
And tell brainddrop that he can whipe his ass on that!

Reactions: Issikka

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
" I'm just going to take the L on this " youre an walking L my guy, bs braindead excuses. hes either lying his ass of or is the most unlucky human to ever exist. wich is more likely huh ? and u pausing pletches or whatever.. LMAO u should refund the last 6 months for putting people through your BS. Also u said u ordered a new mobo for your main pc. why not put the one from your second to your main if u say your second cant handle the renders. djasdsdhd hasfa ffwqa why do i get so pissed reading obv bullshit. Also no matter how good the update is youre going to upload in 2026 (my Prediction) its not good enough even if u now uploaded your lie of those idk how many renders u said u had ready still wouldn be enough. Just upload what u have its gonna be shit either way

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I'm wondering right now, did BD ever say that the 52/52 updates would be within a SINGLE year or that the weekly updates would actually be for the VN and not any justifications? Strictly speaking, these reasons could also be called an "update", even if pretty much everyone understands something different.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Hey everyone...I tried searching but I couldn't find the answer..I'm at the part where MC dies outside the bowling alley...I'm really enjoying this game and I want to continue...how do I keep MC from dying? I tried installing the finisher mod and it didn't seem to keep him from dying. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Minx077

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hey everyone...I tried searching but I couldn't find the answer..I'm at the part where MC dies outside the bowling alley...I'm really enjoying this game and I want to continue...how do I keep MC from dying? I tried installing the finisher mod and it didn't seem to keep him from dying. Any help would be greatly appreciated
He doesn't die. He gets knocked out. Then taken to hospital

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
thank you very much for replying back...when I got to that part he died from punch to the back of his head...but I downloaded cheat mod and for some reason he didn't die. thanks again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
That's what happens when you install a joke "mod". The mc never dies. At least that's what I assume is the problem, I don't know what it does.

chancerisker

Jan 20, 2023
I think if I start the game now, I won't be able to finish it until the new update. when the new update comes out while playing the game, can I continue the game again or is access to that game cut off because it is an old version?
just wait another year and this chapter might be half way finished

Reactions: henry hopkin

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Who's pc fucks up this much? I have three self-built rigs 2 of which are almost 8 years old while my gaming pc is now 3 years, both my oldest pc's are work horses I never turn them off one is for work and the other for fuckery (this is fuckery) And I made them for about 800$ each I'm sure buddies put at least 2k in his pc and it's fucked? That shit don't make no damn sense. This is like his 99th "hardware issue" at some point it might just be you.....................................

Reactions: henry hopkin
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes