MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Hey, I was probably still more realistic than the original, Taylan said Sunday, which is tomorrow. :rolleyes:

And by the time he spent, I am guessing he has some backups now, to start releasing them REALLY slowly. Like he did with the 52/52. (We know what happened with that. But it is also pretty clear that he just released backups for most if not all of it. If he takes months to release a few hundred renders, he wont do 100-150 in a week.)
i hate to break it to you, but your realistic estimation does not compute with whom or whatever is at the helm of this game.. a human is highly improbable. :/ a monkey perhaps? who cares. either way, he's dumb excuses are kind of growing on me.. does that make me a weird person? most likely, as any normal human being would say GTFO.. nobody cares about your sorry ass excuses.. you either deliver what you promise or you don't it's as simple as that.
guess now you know where we stand. ;)

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
i hate to break it to you, but your realistic estimation does not compute with whom or whatever is at the helm of this game.. a human is highly improbable. :/ a monkey perhaps? who cares. either way, he's dumb excuses are kind of growing on me.. does that make me a weird person? most likely, as any normal human being would say GTFO.. nobody cares about your sorry ass excuses.. you either deliver what you promise or you don't it's as simple as that.
guess now you know where we stand. ;)
Sorry, seems like what I said could be misunderstood.
I said "still more realistic than..." ;)
For the whole picture, I was vocal about my stance a few times and honestly with how the quality, in my eyes, went downhill since the whole dramaqueen behaviour started, I enjoy his posts more than the game. I am mostly here for that entertainment and the 1:1000000000 chance that there will be an improvement perhaps in the game. The last part is naive, I know that, and I am not holding onto the hope too much. If it's the same I will play it through quick and then see what happens next.

This is my stance in a nutshell if I do not go into the behaviour in detail, because ooooh boy, that would be a rant.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Has anyone been to his Discord? I'm interested to hear what his bullshit excuse is this time and how people are responding. Dude needs to cut the bullshit. He either has an update or he doesn't either way he needs to stop the bullshit.

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Has anyone been to his Discord? I'm interested to hear what his bullshit excuse is this time and how people are responding. Dude needs to cut the bullshit. He either has an update or he doesn't either way he needs to stop the bullshit.
Nobody complaining in discord, they are used to been milked :D
Last post on his discord General-Chat was almost 4 hours ago, so nobody cares :p

Feb 29, 2020
Braindrop's Patreon and Discord equal a mindset of a queen bee and her followers. There is no rational dialogue and if someone dares to challenge or criticize the queen bee, her followers will defend her to the end.

dub_209

May 12, 2022
not sure if anybody has posted this yet but this is what he said in general chat on discord...
It's not the renders, it's an issue with the animations at the end of it. The first one (with issues) starting with about 70 renders left. So I guess I could release without the animations at the end but that'd also be a little weird. No good way to release something without all the pieces ready.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: bufa and StephanieD

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
BD in discord:

I've been up for a while trying to sort out my issues and at this point I gotta get some rest. While progress has been made things are still wonked.
Havent had the time to do any more troubleshooting on my main pc but I did go ahead and order another mobo and that gets here tomorrow. Not sure if its the solution to that problem but I'll at least have a spare if it isnt.

At this point with how long things have taken. My release anxiety is gone just because it's been replaced by frustrations with issues lol
I'm just going to take the L on this and switch focus back to releasing it all as one when everything is working as I don't want to put out anything borked with this much wait.
With all the issues right now, I can't say exactly when I'll be able to release but I'll set a tentative release date of the 27th but I'll release the moment it is done if it is before then. If for whatever reason I'm unable to release by then, I'll pause pledges for December. (Pledges will already be paused for November)

Sorry guys, I'm trying. Sorry for letting everyone down.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
BD in discord:

I've been up for a while trying to sort out my issues and at this point I gotta get some rest. While progress has been made things are still wonked.
Havent had the time to do any more troubleshooting on my main pc but I did go ahead and order another mobo and that gets here tomorrow. Not sure if its the solution to that problem but I'll at least have a spare if it isnt.

At this point with how long things have taken. My release anxiety is gone just because it's been replaced by frustrations with issues lol
I'm just going to take the L on this and switch focus back to releasing it all as one when everything is working as I don't want to put out anything borked with this much wait.
With all the issues right now, I can't say exactly when I'll be able to release but I'll set a tentative release date of the 27th but I'll release the moment it is done if it is before then. If for whatever reason I'm unable to release by then, I'll pause pledges for December. (Pledges will already be paused for November)

Sorry guys, I'm trying. Sorry for letting everyone down.
man how can someone fuck up so badly. what does he do all day? Imagining that he has done the work?

Reactions: pecard255

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Another week away now. Does he still plan to release his 700 render update that was due last month episode 12 and October's episode 13, which he said he was?

I swear him flip flopping between his plans, spliting updates, going back to original plans and the fact he never addresses anything he's said like it never existed is his plan to confuse people so he never has to answer to the lies he's told people.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Another week away now. Does he still plan to release his 700 render update that was due last month episode 12 and October's episode 13, which he said he was?

I swear him flip flopping between his plans, spliting updates, going back to original plans and the fact he never addresses anything he's said like it never existed is his plan to confuse people so he never has to answer to the lies he's told people.
He will most likely release a 200-300 render update sometime in November then we'll have to wait well into next year for anything else. Anything he says himself can't be trusted and it's better if we come to our own conclusions about release dates based on his past rather than expecting him to do better in the future.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes