Feb 29, 2020
Who's pc fucks up this much? I have three self-built rigs 2 of which are almost 8 years old while my gaming pc is now 3 years, both my oldest pc's are work horses I never turn them off one is for work and the other for fuckery (this is fuckery) And I made them for about 800$ each I'm sure buddies put at least 2k in his pc and it's fucked? That shit don't make no damn sense. This is like his 99th "hardware issue" at some point it might just be you.....................................
It is a specific bug that occurs on Braindrop computers, this bug is called NFL Game Night. :HideThePain:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
still called it lol
what do you mean called it? it was pretty fucking obvious... you did not call shit, i for one was expecting it. and i am certain everyone else knew this is what was gonna happen'. you are just proud cuz you are the first to post about it..

Or Dontwanttoworkitis. Also known as Excuse Pill. He probably got it at a clearance, as the excuses are getting repetitive.
that must be some pretty good stuff.. :) wish i could grab a few when i don't wanna work.. who cares if a few people will be disappointed and then begin to breathe down my neck.. screw them.. they can't tell me when to work.. i can lie to them anytime. and besides these computers of mine are different than yours.. i need to be more gentle with them. :)

Reactions: cpwhite444

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Who's pc fucks up this much? I have three self-built rigs 2 of which are almost 8 years old while my gaming pc is now 3 years, both my oldest pc's are work horses I never turn them off one is for work and the other for fuckery (this is fuckery) And I made them for about 800$ each I'm sure buddies put at least 2k in his pc and it's fucked? That shit don't make no damn sense. This is like his 99th "hardware issue" at some point it might just be you.....................................
Because he is lying, plain and simple.

Reactions: creyden

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
BrainDrop on discord:

PC is still stable and is rendering away. Which is amazing because every little thing isn't a challenge now.
The 27th is looking solid but I'm hopeful to get it out on the 26th.
Reminder that the update will be a little north of 700 renders and will have 21/22 animations

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
PC is still stable and is rendering away. Which is amazing because every little thing isn't a challenge now.
The 27th is looking solid but I'm hopeful to get it out on the 26th.
Reminder that the update will be a little north of 700 renders and will have 21/22 animations
Alright we MIGHT see it in 2025 then.

Reactions: EdStarkIND

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
let´s see if he´s going to split those up. I mean.... that´s kinda 2 updates. would be a shame if he runs out of content and has to prepare a couple more excuses :D Although.... Like everyone knows, his excuses are better content anyway ;)

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
let´s see if he´s going to split those up. I mean.... that´s kinda 2 updates. would be a shame if he runs out of content and has to prepare a couple more excuses :D Although.... Like everyone knows, his excuses are better content anyway ;)
frankly speaking i wholeheartedly agree with you, i mean the game used to be really good and entertaining. now it's like watching wallpaper dry.. :/
but i really enjoy his excuses.. but god damn, you can't make this shit up.. his excuses are really top tier.. you wont find anywhere else something like this that's for sure. ;)

chancerisker

Jan 20, 2023
i can still use the 1st pc i ever built. its ~20yrs old at this point but works lol not very useful for modern tasks, but operational.

Dec 11, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10] - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please update this mod

• Haha
Reactions: hgk15

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
frankly speaking i wholeheartedly agree with you, i mean the game used to be really good and entertaining. now it's like watching wallpaper dry.. :/
but i really enjoy his excuses.. but god damn, you can't make this shit up.. his excuses are really top tier.. you wont find anywhere else something like this that's for sure. ;)
*Glacerose dev of Sylphine wants to know your location*

The dude had some of the most outlandish excuses. Everyone thought they were going alphabetically through a medical dictionary. Was something else.

Reactions: karumi56

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
so triggered by a joke lol
for sure, guess i can't write sarcasm.. but i sure can joke.
you are better off keeping a watchful eye on that update ok? and leave the sarcasm and jokes to someone more qualified..
and you have the audacity of accursing me of being triggered by a joke? you should be ashamed, when in fact you should say i am triggered cuz there is no update yet.. :) meh, kids these days. ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes