Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Someone needs to make a VN with this. Take all the excuses, string them and weave them into a story. Make renders about an MC going through the unfortunate hell that's BD experience with the game. Add some memes and I'd bet the thing would dwarf WVM in terms of content and drama. :unsure:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Someone needs to make a VN with this. Take all the excuses, string them and weave them into a story. Make renders about an MC going through the unfortunate hell that's BD experience with the game. Add some memes and I'd bet the thing would dwarf WVM in terms of content and drama. :unsure:
you are absolutely right.. damn it's genius you could win a friggin oscar.

Reactions: Wolfen5

cpwhite444

Mar 18, 2021
you are absolutely right.. damn it's genius you could win a friggin oscar.
Just make sure to sprinkle in 20+ LI's but leave out the duckfaces and you've got a hit!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was thinking the same thing, except to also add the interactions with supporters who (in the mc's case) didn't believe that he was actually having all of these struggles. just not sure how to incorporate the lewd aspect so that it was an AVN...

Reactions: Wolfen5

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Wasn't there suppose to be 2 updates by now?
depends on the time frame you go off of...... the 52/52 we're like..... 20 due? if you're going off the 2 updates for last week and this week, then ya it is 2 behind. or if you're going from the most recent post, it's planned for tomorrow, or earlier if done earlier (LMAO).

So pick your metric, no matter how you cut it, he's gunna probably miss it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chimidot

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
a lot more than two it was supposed to be weekly update i think it only lasted 3 or 4 updates
I don't even think it made it that far before we hit delays, and that was with almost 2 years of unreleased work.

Early guesses on excuses.

1. A meteor hit his computer.

2. Aliens abducted him and anal probed him so many times he can't sit down and work.

3. Something heavy fell on his head causing temporary amnesia.

4. He found out his wife is a fem bot and she is currently hunting him like a terminator.

I'm hoping it's #4 ;)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I was thinking the same thing, except to also add the interactions with supporters who (in the mc's case) didn't believe that he was actually having all of these struggles. just not sure how to incorporate the lewd aspect so that it was an AVN...
as much as i like the idea, i think we might need to alter it a bit. like... does anybody belive that a person like that could EVER gather 20+ Li´s around him? If anything, it should be a cuck game. He´s being forced to watch his Li´s getting railed by different men. (and that comes from a person who hates NTR :D ) I just don´t belive that a lying piece of crap like him could satisfy even a single woman :ROFLMAO:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
as much as i like the idea, i think we might need to alter it a bit. like... does anybody belive that a person like that could EVER gather 20+ Li´s around him? If anything, it should be a cuck game. He´s being forced to watch his Li´s getting railed by different men. (and that comes from a person who hates NTR :D ) I just don´t belive that a lying piece of crap like him could satisfy even a single woman :ROFLMAO:
A cuck game, or a parody cuck game? :illuminati:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
maybe he has to pay women to sleep with him so he can describe the sex scenes acurately...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes