Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Well he is not getting paid for 3 months probably so I say it balances out
He's been doing this for years. Three months of income is a drop in the bucket for him at this point. He milked his subscribers for all they were worth for like two years straight without releasing any significant updates.

Reactions: rentaku and 95er

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Actual respect if he holds himself to this but when it has sounded like this a bunch of times I don't know if he deserves it, I mean during the start of "52/52" I ultimately believed him and now I just can't...
Anyway hope he holds himself to it :) (But I know he won't)
i still think it's a load of BS.. i might be wrong.. GOD is my witness, but given the past to this present.. i agree with what you said in parenthesis. :sneaky:

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know why this man act like pathetic loser man. I mean it's average when we look at the other adult game developers (talking about updating a new episode every 2-3 months). No need to talk bullshit like "Oh no I have serious problems this week so I need to delay the update". Just be a man and say "I'm gonna update the game every 2-3 months". I'm sure there's still too much people to support him with that honesty.

Reactions: Edrick23 and VOYEUR
Feb 29, 2020
I don't know why this man act like pathetic loser man. I mean it's average when we look at the other adult game developers (talking about updating a new episode every 2-3 months). No need to talk bullshit like "Oh no I have serious problems this week so I need to delay the update". Just be a man and say "I'm gonna update the game every 2-3 months". I'm sure there's still too much people to support him with that honesty.
You cannot expect honesty from a developer who keeps inventing excuses to try to earn the pity of his followers so that they can continue supporting his "hobby".

Reactions: Fragmandk

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
The truth is I came with the idea of laughing for a while and making fun of the "developer" a little, but well I feel a little disarmed. The guy apologized and said that he will suspend November and December, some atonement I suppose.

Now he just needs to stop making excuses and simply tell the truth, "Guys, I couldn't finish on time, I'll keep working on it, the update will be uploaded when it's ready", it would be much better than his excuses, the UFOs kidnapped my dog.

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Braindrop says on the Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023);
-October 19th - 400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-October 31th - "full episode 13" (he really said that :) )...

On the Dev Report #26 (October 20th, 2023), he said;
"there's not too much left at this point. As soon as the remainder of this is finished. I will be uploading and posting this update" -400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th (maybe delayed one or two days) - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-Episode 13 topic vanished without a trace...

and today on the Dev Report #27 (October 27th, 2023);
-My upload speeds are bad
-I hope to get Episode 13 out in the near future.

sooo yeah, he is not milking. I totally believe him. ( :) )

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

"there's not too much left at this point. As soon as the remainder of this is finished. I will be uploading and posting this update" -400 render (episode 12 part 1),

i would bet on it that he dont release the game before Wednesday so the patreons have a reason to stay...

i'm not proud of it but i was one of the guys that believed his nonstop excuses for a long long time...

and i'm confused/suprised how he has still so much patreons... there are so much Devs out there that dont do the shit he does ( and the games are much better story and design wise) and they have not even half of his patreons... i dunno seems like humankind likes it to be scamed :ROFLMAO:

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
and i'm confused/suprised how he has still so much patreons... there are so much Devs out there that dont do the shit he does ( and the games are much better story and design wise) and they have not even half of his patreons... i dunno seems like humankind likes it to be scamed :ROFLMAO:
Old saying holds true, a fool and his money are easily parted.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020

That's one of the bigger complaints I have about BD. He says or does things, like "52/52" or "Episode 13 on Oct 31", or "Mackenzie my HR person" and other shit that eventually, he stops bringing up, and hopes no one else will. Than, proceeds to never address it and hopes if he doesn't say anything else on it, everyone will just forget about it.

I mentioned this a few posts back it's all part and parcel to his constant change of plans like "single update", "chunks", back to "single update". It's tactic to keep people confused, and can't recall accurate information so he can continue to get away with shit.

Reactions: hasssin

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021

That "31th" is annoying the hell out of me ;-;

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes