karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
So now he's splitting the long overdue update in two. So the weekly update is now a 3 month update that's a bi-monthly update that the second half of probably won't come out on time.
Braindrop said:
One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st.
The irony of BD stating he doesn't want to fall back into old habits, but then after repeatedly missing a release date, he ups the ante by giving 3 release dates...

I give it even odds (50/50) on the first date happening (the 19th), a 10% chance on the second half (24th), and a less than 1% chance at the third date (31st). Again this is all stuff that is supposedly been rendered already for the first two, since he stated previously he was already rendering for the next release (the 31st) (it is on Halloween, so trick or treat).

Reactions: bluetack_man

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I know it has been mentioned several times, but we are only ONE preseason game into "blockhead's" Freshman season. A typical NCAA season is what, roughly 30 games?

At this rate, assuming he even puts another BBall game in this VN, we should be halfway through the first season about 60years from now.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The irony of BD stating he doesn't want to fall back into old habits, but then after repeatedly missing a release date, he ups the ante by giving 3 release dates...

I give it .... a less than 1% chance at the third date (31st). (it is on Halloween, so trick or treat).
I'm guessing Trick!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The moles give it away. Plus the huge tits. Maybe the one thing I appreciate about BD changing characters' bodies is Rachael's breast reduction. Couldn't stand her in chapter one. Not attractive, ridiculous tits, and looked too old. Compared to the latest chapters, she has "improved" tits, looks younger, and has a softer attitude. I like her quite a bit, especially now that she's expecting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Damn! Is it the same skin with just a change of tint? The moles are in the same place.
What are you talking about? The moles in the pictures in your spoiler aren't even remotely close to a match. Rachael's got a mole on the upper middle and lower part of her right breast, Anna has them on her right shoulder and the very top of her right breast. Anna has the mole just off of her sternum, Rachael doesn't. Rachael has two moles on her left breast that Anna doesn't have, you can't see it in your picture but Rachael has a mole on her collar bone that Anna doesn't.
Like I'm always down for someone clowning on BD but this critique is as lazy as he is.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Dude, I was drinking coffee when I saw this. I damn near decorated my keyboard and monitor...

Nice!

I do have one humble recommendation to 'improve the looks' for her unique team...

WVM already has the rainbow girls, designated with different colors.

Why not add the favorite color to the name of each of the women on Team Azel:

Azel

Willow

Wendy

Who says simple solutions can't get the job done? ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

(Apologies to purists if I did not get the favorite colors for each of the members of Team Azel just right...)
Willow should be purple.

Jun 26, 2023
I wouldn't hold my breath for any of the dates to be honored. That's fine with me as I don't pay a cent towards this. But if you are looking to throw away money, bet on him actually keeping with the dates.

If my suggestion means anything (which I highly doubt it does) I'd just wait till the 3rd post which is supposed to be in November I think. That way, you get can get all 3 updates, download them, install them and then play a much longer episode.

That's what I'm gonna do. As to expect to play the full update before November is , we'll, having your expectations way too high.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes