SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's a pointless endeavor, there's even mods and other devs that shit talk in here. Super frustrating.
What do you honestly fucking expect? Many of us have been fans of WVM and had rather high hopes for BD and this game. INSTEAD, it's milk fucking city, constant "promises" that have been botched and missed and made up some excuse time and time again. The reaction your looking for is FRUSTRATION. Hell, I was a fan of this game when it first dropped. The weekly updates were great, then everything went onto the way side when BD took over a YEAR with excuses and everything before a much awaited update appeared.

So yeah, if most people here, along with the mods and other devs, are talking shit... It's earned for a reason.

Don't like it? Door is right there. Feel free to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What do you honestly fucking expect? Many of us have been fans of WVM and had rather high hopes for BD and this game. INSTEAD, it's milk fucking city, constant "promises" that have been botched and missed and made up some excuse time and time again. The reaction your looking for is FRUSTRATION. Hell, I was a fan of this game when it first dropped. The weekly updates were great, then everything went onto the way side when BD took over a YEAR with excuses and everything before a much awaited update appeared.

So yeah, if most people here, along with the mods and other devs, are talking shit... It's earned for a reason.

Keepin' it classy. God forbid people want to get updates on a game without the constant whining. If you don't like the game or the dev "Door is right there. Feel free to leave."

Last edited by a moderator:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Keepin' it classy. God forbid people want to get updates on a game without the constant whining. If you don't like the game or the dev "Door is right there. Feel free to leave."
Hard to get updates when there is no update to speak of, let alone the Dev going on vacation, after "promising" 52 Updates in 52 Weeks. We all knew that to be true.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

Amen, Brother.

I love being accused of crying by the people who literally spend inordinate amounts of their free time lamenting how they were ripped off by an AVN dev on a pirate forum. Half of the people in this thread are doing nothing but crying, gotta love the projection.
And yet you cry about the people who "cry". Just accept it. Lots of ppl in here, me included, were supporters back in the day and many Devs even use this Forum to promote their product. So your "pirate forum" argument is kind of invalid. If a product is worth it, i gladly support the effort they put into their work.

BD on the other hand is a known scam artist. He overpromises and underdelivers every.single.time!!!!!! He´s literally a second ICSTOR. Many of us are just over it. I said it back in the day and i´m gonna say it again. Every single bit of "hate" he´s getting is on him and nobody else. Every person who might be new to this thread deserves to know what kind of a person he is.

I really had a great laugh after reading this quote from back in the day
Like I'll threaten to ban people in my discord if they say it... but I never actually would. (Don't tell them that :))
cuz that´s literally what happens if you even DARE to say something negative about the game xD Just ask some of his previous supporters in here who got banned for exactly that reason.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Dev-Report-25-10.14.23.png

Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023)

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. (So it unlocks for a lower tier every hour instead of the usual 24 hours)
I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal. I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

I do plan on achieving the remainder of the goals I set for October.

With that said... it brings me to something I've wanted to speak on for a few weeks now. It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan. So I want to talk about it.
The 52/52 started as a way to help relieve me of my release anxiety and to get content out in a consistent way. I set the goal of 100 renders a week and I had the mindset of pretty much just releasing whatever I was able to make in a week.
Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made. I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it. I feel shitty putting something out that I don't feel is worth downloading and playing yet. I tried to solve one issue by drastically going in the opposite direction.
Which is why I took extra time on almost all of the releases so far. I wanted the scene with Bailey and Rainn to be played all at once, I was having fun with the Skye scene and wanted to expand it, I wanted to have all of the traveling to Florida at once.
Essentially I just want to put out a fun experience and I know most of you guys would have fun even if those were all segmented throughout weeks but there's just something about it that has irked me that I thought wouldn't.
It's just time for me to accept that this isn't the answer to my issue.
So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. I feel like the easiest compromise is just to release scenes as they are completed. I categorize scenes essentially as events. So for instance the events listed in the image would all count as a scene.
Sometimes scenes will be shorter though I don't think I'd bother releasing anything under 100 renders, sometimes they'll be in the 250-ish range.
I feel this is the easiest way to fix my current issue. The main goal is still 100 renders a week and to release the equivalent of that in whatever time allotment I have to finish a scene.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 3005043

Yo!

The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. (So it unlocks for a lower tier every hour instead of the usual 24 hours)
I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal. I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

With that said... it brings me to something I've wanted to speak on for a few weeks now. It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan. So I want to talk about it.
The 52/52 started as a way to help relieve me of my release anxiety and to get content out in a consistent way. I set the goal of 100 renders a week and I had the mindset of pretty much just releasing whatever I was able to make in a week.
Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made. I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it. I feel shitty putting something out that I don't feel is worth downloading and playing yet. I tried to solve one issue by drastically going in the opposite direction.
Which is why I took extra time on almost all of the releases so far. I wanted the scene with Bailey and Rainn to be played all at once, I was having fun with the Skye scene and wanted to expand it, I wanted to have all of the traveling to Florida at once.
Essentially I just want to put out a fun experience and I know most of you guys would have fun even if those were all segmented throughout weeks but there's just something about it that has irked me that I thought wouldn't.
So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. I feel like the easiest compromise is just to release scenes as they are completed. I categorize scenes essentially as events. So for instance the events listed in the image would all count as a scene.
Sometimes scenes will be shorter though I don't think I'd bother releasing anything under 100 renders, sometimes they'll be in the 250-ish range.
I feel this is the easiest way to fix my current issue. The main goal is still 100 renders a week and to release the equivalent of that in whatever time allotment I have to finish a scene.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Bro should just add incest and most of us would be happy...

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I don't understand this part all too well, or I guess I have a different take? I mean his game, his choice, whatever the outcome is... But 250ish renders, when this update that takes months and (allegedly) 700+ renders is a scene, as he stated.
If it is an outlier then no point in making it as an example, but if it's not, then the picture is mismatched with what he stated...
Especially as he said that he struggles with larger releases, and this seems to be in that category with all his struggles, as per his post...

Yeah, sorry, either I am an idiot, or there seems to be a jump in his logic somewhere.

Dirtydog

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 3005043

Yo!

Anyone have a guess who the third picture will be in the preview?

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
" I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. "
" It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan."

Has a problem with large updates...Cant' commit and accomplish small updates, and people wonder why we give BD shit for his behavior? Seriously, maybe he needs to find another job, he's clearly not equipped for this one.

"One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived." ~ Nicollo Machiavelli

Jun 26, 2023
I wasn't holding my breath for any content to be released today and I'm glad I don't take any of this seriously (being I play the game for free).

So given this update (and for kicks, let's say these release dates are 100% true) sounds like I will visit this forum in November, as I will do just one large update and play it all in one go.

So I will catch with you people then. Take care!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes