TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
He can't add the stuff he is already planning and you think adding your special fetish in addition will help? That's like saying if you can't bake a potato you should instead bake a quiche because I like them better anyway.
I mean if I have to wait an unknown amount of time to get free food, my favorite free food would be the best thing to do that with.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Never let a Dev delay knock you off your square. Especially if you are pirating the game. You can afford to be patient if you aren't paying. If you are a Patreon supporter, be salty by all means. However, withdrawing your support will speak louder than any amount of whinging on a forum. If the Dev is pausing payments in months where updates are not coming, however, you can't really say with a straight face that any milking is occurring. I just think that even when I first heard about the weekly release strategy it sounded like a recipe for burnout and suboptimal updates. If the Dev is scrapping it, that is probably for the best. In the long run, it is better to have quality updates than frequent updates.

Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 3005043

Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023)

The update will not be today

So, I bit off more than I could chew.

So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago.

I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally.

I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal.

I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

I do plan on achieving the remainder of the goals I set for October.

Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made.

I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it.

So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
View attachment 3005043

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. (So it unlocks for a lower tier every hour instead of the usual 24 hours)
I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal. I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

With that said... it brings me to something I've wanted to speak on for a few weeks now. It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan. So I want to talk about it.
The 52/52 started as a way to help relieve me of my release anxiety and to get content out in a consistent way. I set the goal of 100 renders a week and I had the mindset of pretty much just releasing whatever I was able to make in a week.
Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made. I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it. I feel shitty putting something out that I don't feel is worth downloading and playing yet. I tried to solve one issue by drastically going in the opposite direction.
Which is why I took extra time on almost all of the releases so far. I wanted the scene with Bailey and Rainn to be played all at once, I was having fun with the Skye scene and wanted to expand it, I wanted to have all of the traveling to Florida at once.
Essentially I just want to put out a fun experience and I know most of you guys would have fun even if those were all segmented throughout weeks but there's just something about it that has irked me that I thought wouldn't.
It's just time for me to accept that this isn't the answer to my issue.
So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. I feel like the easiest compromise is just to release scenes as they are completed. I categorize scenes essentially as events. So for instance the events listed in the image would all count as a scene.
Sometimes scenes will be shorter though I don't think I'd bother releasing anything under 100 renders, sometimes they'll be in the 250-ish range.
I feel this is the easiest way to fix my current issue. The main goal is still 100 renders a week and to release the equivalent of that in whatever time allotment I have to finish a scene.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Aww shit, here we go again, more bullshit dates that he just keep pulling out of his ass. We all know nothing is gonna show up on those dates so why he even bothers anymore is beyond me.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Wait, let me see if I got this straight:

" I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. "

The last update was "Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 11 - Beta 1" which means episode 11 is not complete.

So he is goint to publish the remainder of episode 11 divided in two parts and then is going to publish episode 13????

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wait, let me see if I got this straight:

" I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. "

The last update was "Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 11 - Beta 1" which means episode 11 is not complete.

So he is goint to publish the remainder of episode 11 divided in two parts and then is going to publish episode 13????
Actually, your premise is not correct. "Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 11 - Beta 1" does not necessarily mean that it needed a "Beta 2". So, it could be that Chapter 11 is complete and Chapter 12 would be next. Jus' Sayin'

Reactions: BlueBasil

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3005043

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. (So it unlocks for a lower tier every hour instead of the usual 24 hours)
I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal. I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

With that said... it brings me to something I've wanted to speak on for a few weeks now. It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan. So I want to talk about it.
The 52/52 started as a way to help relieve me of my release anxiety and to get content out in a consistent way. I set the goal of 100 renders a week and I had the mindset of pretty much just releasing whatever I was able to make in a week.
Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made. I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it. I feel shitty putting something out that I don't feel is worth downloading and playing yet. I tried to solve one issue by drastically going in the opposite direction.
Which is why I took extra time on almost all of the releases so far. I wanted the scene with Bailey and Rainn to be played all at once, I was having fun with the Skye scene and wanted to expand it, I wanted to have all of the traveling to Florida at once.
Essentially I just want to put out a fun experience and I know most of you guys would have fun even if those were all segmented throughout weeks but there's just something about it that has irked me that I thought wouldn't.
It's just time for me to accept that this isn't the answer to my issue.
So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. I feel like the easiest compromise is just to release scenes as they are completed. I categorize scenes essentially as events. So for instance the events listed in the image would all count as a scene.
Sometimes scenes will be shorter though I don't think I'd bother releasing anything under 100 renders, sometimes they'll be in the 250-ish range.
I feel this is the easiest way to fix my current issue. The main goal is still 100 renders a week and to release the equivalent of that in whatever time allotment I have to finish a scene.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
I love it. I called this shit yesterday when I said that he would come out with some lame ass excuse as to why he wouldn't release the update. Dude has been a joke since he started his bogus plan of 52/52 wasn't going to work. He should have gone with an update every month or every other month.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I love it. I called this shit yesterday when I said that he would come out with some lame ass excuse as to why he wouldn't release the update. Dude has been a joke since he started his bogus plan of 52/52 wasn't going to work. He should have gone with an update every month or every other month.
He has been a joke for years, not just for the few months since his last 52/52-bullshit....

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Actually, your premise is not correct. "Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 11 - Beta 1" does not necessarily mean that it needed a "Beta 2". So, it could be that Chapter 11 is complete and Chapter 12 would be next. Jus' Sayin'
My premise is based on how the Dev as done up too the updates: partial updates that were concluded with a final version of the episode complete.

Last edited:

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
Anyone have a guess who the third picture will be in the preview?
Willabelle. Based on hair length and color. Ok so I got a thing for MILFs and stare at them way too much. I still want an Azel and Rachel threesome no matter what BD says. I'm still holding out hope for the Evil Modder.

Reactions: Dirtydog

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Willabelle. Based on hair length and color. Ok so I got a thing for MILFs and stare at them way too much. I still want an Azel and Rachel threesome no matter what BD says. I'm still holding out hope for the Evil Modder.
The thing about "Evil Modders", and why it won't happen unless BD himself does it, is that unlike other games, changing the relationship from "landlady" to whatever you want only takes a little bit of work to change the code. In WVM's case however, it involves creating a whole lot of renders from scratch. Realistically, there isn't anyone out there with the skillset to do that that would waste valuable time doing that for what is frankly a small, niche game, where they would see no financial benefit from it in either short or long term.

So no, it probably won't happen unless BD has been doing those renders in parallel the entire time, and then decides to release a "Director's cut" after the game is completed...

Reactions: EJW

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The thing about "Evil Modders", and why it won't happen unless BD himself does it, is that unlike other games, changing the relationship from "landlady" to whatever you want only takes a little bit of work to change the code. In WVM's case however, it involves creating a whole lot of renders from scratch. Realistically, there isn't anyone out there with the skillset to do that that would waste valuable time doing that for what is frankly a small, niche game, where they would see no financial benefit from it in either short or long term.

So no, it probably won't happen unless BD has been doing those renders in parallel the entire time, and then decides to release a "Director's cut" after the game is completed...
My first attempt as the "Evil Modder", was easier than expected....
WVM - Evil Modder.jpg

Dirtydog

Sep 15, 2017
I thought as much. As a fellow MILF enjoyer I hope she will have a proper sex scene. She tease us for the last 2 updates so I believe it is her time now. Then I will patiently wait for both Harper and Millie

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My first attempt as the "Evil Modder", was easier than expected....
View attachment 3007017
Dude, I was drinking coffee when I saw this. I damn near decorated my keyboard and monitor...

Nice!

I do have one humble recommendation to 'improve the looks' for her unique team...

WVM already has the rainbow girls, designated with different colors.

Why not add the favorite color to the name of each of the women on Team Azel:

Azel

Willow

Wendy

Who says simple solutions can't get the job done? ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

(Apologies to purists if I did not get the favorite colors for each of the members of Team Azel just right...)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes