Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Okay... I started this game with No transgenders option.... But now there is transgenders in the update.. if i start over will it go away... Sorry Im just not into that...

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Okay... I started this game with No transgenders option.... But now there is transgenders in the update.. if i start over will it go away... Sorry Im just not into that...
It's an error in the coding, which should be fixed with the most recent update, or you can look back over the past few pages, the fix should be listed in there somewhere.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone found out why the tatoos on Ryann makes MC feels bad? I can't remember seeing them before (but I guess it's normal I started playing so long ago ^^)

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I mentioned that a couple pages back. BrainDead fucked up his variables, the first scene with the vagina calls Shawna's genital variable and the second one calls an unset RyannCis variable that defaults to false. Enable the console and type RyannCis=True and she'll have a vagina for both pictures.
I mentioned that a couple pages back. BrainDead fucked up his variables, the first scene with the vagina calls Shawna's genital variable and the second one calls an unset RyannCis variable that defaults to false. Enable the console and type RyannCis=True and she'll have a vagina for both pictures.
Will starting a new game fix the no trans option

Apr 30, 2023
Too many girls after gathering a big harem is going to be annoying for some people because i see a new girl and then that girl is remodeled and i can't remember who she is
Cool update though

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Will starting a new game fix the no trans option
You don't have to start over from the beginning, unless you want to play a completely different path (trans or non-trans).

Downloading the 12.1 update that's now linked in the OP (or applying the bugfix update from the previous page) should be enough.

After updating, just load a save from either before the rich women's party or early on in the party. Just make sure you use a save that's from before Ryann takes her pants off and turns around to show you (with the bugfixed update, this is where the variable will be set for Ryann's gender; if Shauna is cis female, then Ryann will also be cis female, and if Shauna is trans, you'll actually be asked if you want Ryann to trans female or cis female, i.e. penis or vagina).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You mean the totally unintended version that only existed to appease the people that don't want trans content?
Unintended? If anything I think female Shauna is the canon choice if there was a canon choice to begin with. MC of this game is straighest dude on earth. The dude fucked so many girls that can form of an army of them. He doesn't let any guys near his harem full of girls. While you can make a case if Shauna was a futa (which means she still would have a pussy, Futa literally means FEMALE with a dick) but Shauna being transwoman makes MC bisexual if you are in her trans path. Because Shauna is biologically a male. I think If you regularly fuck (in this game they are romantically involved even) a male as a male, you are either gay or bisexual. I firmly belive MC in this game is a straight as hell. Although I can accept that trans Shauna had a better story in season 1, season 2 in terms of story both are equally detailed imo. Maybe dev will go back to season 1 and rewrite female Shauna's story there in future

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Unintended? If anything I think female Shauna is the canon choice if there was a canon choice to begin with. MC of this game is straighest dude on earth. The dude fucked so many girls that can form of an army of them. He doesn't let any guys near his harem full of girls. While you can make a case if Shauna was a futa (which means she still would have a pussy, Futa literally means FEMALE with a dick) but Shauna being transwoman makes MC bisexual if you are in her trans path. Because Shauna is biologically a male. I think If you regularly fuck (in this game they are romantically involved even) a male as a male, you are either gay or bisexual. I firmly belive MC in this game is a straight as hell. Although I can accept that trans Shauna had a better story in season 1, season 2 in terms of story both are equally detailed imo. Maybe dev will go back to season 1 and rewrite female Shauna's story there in future
You think female Shauna was the canon choice? Hahahaha. Sorry, that was just too funny. On both paths Shauna has severe body dismorphia. For a trans person, that makes sense. On a cis person, it doesn't. Then you have Penny. Penny became a fan of Ethan before she met him because of the stories of how he helped Shauna accept who she is and protected her from the bullies. Ethan then suggests Penny and Shauna should be friends since they have something in common. If they are both trans, then that makes a lot of sense. If they are both cis, the fact they were both bullied is a very weak reason to become a fan and friends with a woman she has never met. The one thing you said that is actually true is that Ethan has realized he is somewhat bisexual as the game has progressed when he had sex with Skye. Ethan cares about the person, not what is between their legs.

Ohh, and, if you look at the game files, there is a variable at the start of the game called shaunafemale. By default it is set to false. During the dialogue where you select if Shauna is female or trans, you will notice the only time something changes with the code is if you choose female. Trans Shauna was and still is the default. Since Penny's gender identity is based on Shauna's, Penny being trans was and still is the default too.

1698869532749.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not going to address some of the more blatant things you said in this mumbo jumbo of words you spewed and instead I'll only address:
If anything I think female Shauna is the canon choice if there was a canon choice to begin with.
This is NOT the case, I don't think any are intended the be the "canon choice" per se, I feel like the dev gave the option to begin with your make which your prefer your own canon. Though if the dialogue in certain parts is any indicator, the trans path was OBVIOUSLY the original path, and was intended to be canon when the project was first conceived. (I mean she has issues with her body on both paths for fucks sake)
The female path still makes sense, and I have no complaints with Shauna's dialogue on the female path, but there were a select few moments where it was clear that the trans path was the original one. It's clear that the female path was added later so that everyone would be happy with Shauna.

*edit* Oh also what Trikus said, the shaunafemale variable is set to false by default, I didn't even think about that.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You think female Shauna was the canon choice? Hahahaha. Sorry, that was just too funny. On both paths Shauna has severe body dismorphia. For a trans person, that makes sense. On a cis person, it doesn't. Then you have Penny. Penny became a fan of Ethan before she met him because of the stories of how he helped Shauna accept who she is and protected her from the bullies. Ethan then suggests Penny and Shauna should be friends since they have something in common. If they are both trans, then that makes a lot of sense. If they are both cis, the fact they were both bullied is a very weak reason to become a fan and friends with a woman she has never met. The one thing you said that is actually true is that Ethan has realized he is somewhat bisexual as the game has progressed when he had sex with Skye. Ethan cares about the person, not what is between their legs.

Ohh, and, if you look at the game files, there is a variable at the start of the game called shaunafemale. By default it is set to false. During the dialogue where you select if Shauna is female or trans, you will notice the only time something changes with the code is if you choose female. Trans Shauna was and still is the default. Since Penny's gender identity is based on Shauna's, Penny being trans was and still is the default too.

View attachment 3053254
You are mostly correct and I do not disagree with your main point but, body dysmorphic disorder does not apply more or better to a transgender character. "Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health condition in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations." Jus' Sayin' :cool:

quote from Mayo Clinic

Damn SlapE I think you just type faster... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You are mostly correct and I do not disagree with your main point but, body dysmorphic disorder does not apply more or better to a transgender character. "Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health condition in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations." Jus' Sayin' :cool:

quote from Mayo Clinic

Damn SlapE I think you just type faster... :LOL:
I only type around 100 WPM (more like 80-90 on average), so not that fast tbh, but I suppose it is above average. :p

*edit*

Just did a test on MonkeyType and on my first try I got this, made a few mistakes but had high acc and got 113 WPM. (only a 30 second session though) image_2023-11-01_163927866.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes