jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really tried, but I CAN'T like this game, it's wide like the ocean and shallow like a puddle...

Why so many useless characters!?

It's basically: MC simply meets a girl, says two sentences, she swears eternal love for him, sex, she will never be seen again :ROFLMAO:
What's funny is that I had been bringing up this problem back when like half the new girls weren't introduced (I think during the pool party), where I was already feeling fatigue from just how many women were throwing themselves at mc and just making the game feel so overly bloated.

This update has pushed it over the edge where the only reason I'm keeping the game is for Jasmine and Tia content (along with Belle). All the other characters have no interest to me where I now speed through their scenes just to get to the few girls I really want.

Sep 9, 2022
Demetria and Ryann, are crazy hot! Ryann's ass and whole body are ridiculously sexy.
i was digging ryann, giving goth vibes and black lipstick is a turn on, so the story scene plays on and she finally gets undressed and im like hell yeah but it was just a view tease i suppose but first scene ryann had a vagina (im all for trans people living their life but sexually i find it unattractive so shuana is female and i suppose that makes all trans biological female thankfully for me) then the scene pushes forward and you only see ryanns pelvis in one scene and all of a sudden theres a dick and im sitting there screaming "NOOOOOooooooo" like vader at the end of episode 3 and now i understand why there arent any ryann scenes just yet. there a dick bug

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chaughton22

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i was digging ryann, giving goth vibes and black lipstick is a turn on, so the story scene plays on and she finally gets undressed and im like hell yeah but it was just a view tease i suppose but first scene ryann had a vagina (im all for trans people being living their life but sexually i find it unattractive so shuana is female and i suppose that makes all trans biological female thankfully for me) then the scene pushes forward and you only see ryanns pelvis in one scene and all of a sudden theres a dick and im sitting there screaming "NOOOOOooooooo" like vader at the end of episode 3 and now i understand why there arent any ryann scenes just yet. there a dick bug
It's just braindrop being a fucking idiot, forgetting to set her variable on the Shauna cis path. Before her penis pops up open the console and type RyannCis=True and she'll keep her vagina

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game has to be the most oversaturated of all time in terms of having too many characters. Holy shit, I've been literally skipping through this thing all night for two nights in a row and every 5 seconds some new bitch shows up like I'm supposed to be interested in her. Meanwhile I could swear their eyes keep getting bigger and bigger. I feel like these models were being AI generated and it got stuck on an anime loop. FFS, all I want is to suck Shuana's dick, not have a harem, is that too much to ask?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
All these new girls and I still haven't had a chance to enjoy Kimmy properly yet :(

Probably one of the better updates that's come out though but definitely some...uh, weird ass dialogue moments lol.

Reactions: hornydrifter

Palatyr

Nov 28, 2020
espacially the scene when they appear. her head is so out of order! and later still ... i thought it would work out ... but it didnt :(

Palatyr

Nov 28, 2020
just look at the screen where she and jamie appear. its the worst of all. after that its just slightly off. but still

Palatyr

Nov 28, 2020
just pointing on a bad sollucion here. not a bad game ... ... we all dobt want that mount of sluts, but more on the hero on the court side ... but how would they know ... ^^

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
This game has to be the most oversaturated of all time in terms of having too many characters. Holy shit, I've been literally skipping through this thing all night for two nights in a row and every 5 seconds some new bitch shows up like I'm supposed to be interested in her. Meanwhile I could swear their eyes keep getting bigger and bigger. I feel like these models were being AI generated and it got stuck on an anime loop. FFS, all I want is to suck Shuana's dick, not have a harem, is that too much to ask?
It's the biggest problem with the game. Having a harem is great and all in theory, but if you keep infinitely adding more to it that means you're almost NEVER satisfying people's favorite choices. So no matter which girl is your favorite it doesn't matter, you're gonna be left unsatisfied with almost any given new update.

Really shoulda just stopped with the new girls after liike... idk... 12?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes