Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Not played this game in over a year. Gotta ask as i was waiting for one reason - we got the Shauna alternate (Female) story rework yet?

Oh and where is the evil modder at? He is around here somewhere i'm sure lol

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Not played this game in over a year. Gotta ask as i was waiting for one reason - we got the Shauna alternate (Female) story rework yet?

Oh and where is the evil modder at? He is around here somewhere i'm sure lol
You mean the totally unintended version that only existed to appease the people that don't want trans content?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You mean the totally unintended version that only existed to appease the people that don't want trans content?
Unintended? BD was the one who teased it - just like the evil modder whilst we are at it lol. You can love the idea of it or be aghast! but can we please but state it as unintended when it came from the dev himself.

But yeah for those of us who don't want the Trans content. I'm chill with Shauna as Trans but as she is literally forced upon us whether we like it or not then i am happy to wait until the revised story comes as promised. Either that or even better we get a choice in NOT having the 2 least appealing love interests being the ones forced upon us where pretty much everyone else is an option or some very popular ones who are not an option what so ever (lets not open that can of worms too much though - it used to be a heated topic around here, i assume nothing much has changed in that regard).

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Unintended? BD was the one who teased it - just like the evil modder whilst we are at it lol. You can love the idea of it or be aghast! but can we please but state it as unintended when it came from the dev himself.

But yeah for those of us who don't want the Trans content. I'm chill with Shauna as Trans but as she is literally forced upon us whether we like it or not then i am happy to wait until the revised story comes as promised. Either that or even better we get a choice in NOT having the 2 least appealing love interests being the ones forced upon us where pretty much everyone else is an option or some very popular ones who are not an option what so ever (lets not open that can of worms too much though - it used to be a heated topic around here, i assume nothing much has changed in that regard).
i've only been following the game for about a year and a half myself, but its been a choice the first time you meet her as long as I remember. when you meet the character it asks if you if she has an inne or outie, and from then on its set.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i've only been following the game for about a year and a half myself, but its been a choice the first time you meet her as long as I remember. when you meet the character it asks if you if she has an inne or outie, and from then on its set.
Yeah it has always been an option for as long as i played too - BD literally does double the renders to cater for this the mad lad. Issue is the Trans story is the default story and its copy pasted to fem Shauna version even if it makes nowhere near as much sense... he said he planned on a storyline better suited and unique to the female Shauna, it is that i am enquiring about.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Wow, Ok, That Katie re-design came out of nowhere, And I have to say, Not liking it...

That's more on me hating piercings in general, even more so if not something ordinary like earrings, even those I barely tolerate...

Fucking hate when devs do this shit... Unwarrented changes to characters, the minimum they could do is give us a fucking choice... But for Katie? Nope fuck all of us I guess...

Imma end it here by saying that I really don't give a shit about what anyone else has to say about this, this is just me airing out my opinion more than anything...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah it has always been an option for as long as i played too - BD literally does double the renders to cater for this the mad lad. Issue is the Trans story is the default story and its copy pasted to fem Shauna version even if it makes nowhere near as much sense... he said he planned on a storyline better suited and unique to the female Shauna, it is that i am enquiring about.
Yes and no. The cis Shauna rewrite is canon for season 2 on her cis path but hasn't been re-written for season 1. Once you get up to the more recent writing cis Shauna ends up as well written as trans Shauna, but the episode 1 content with her is still logically disjointed af. Instead the entirety of season 2 is disjointed af because it follows a canon that hasn't been written yet and includes characters that were never introduced :KEK:

zonedude00

May 29, 2023
Ok, so I'm sure this has already been brought up, but my search isn't working right now, nevertheless, Hannah = Knives Chao right?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Issue is the Trans story is the default story and its copy pasted to fem Shauna version even if it makes nowhere near as much sense...
That was for season one 1 only season 2 has separate story.. and honestly at this point season 1 isn't even canon anymore everything for season 1 has been completely changed at this point

as to the comment from the other person " totally unintended version" what a load of crock you have always been able to have her trans or not from the get go.. so there is no argument or debate that both routes has always been intended full stop. Admittedly the "story" is stronger on the trans route but thats besides the point on the female route shes just a shy self conscious girl... both work just fine

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
Does anything change if you choose not to bang the billionaires in this update? I know Willibelle asks you about later.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Does anything change if you choose not to bang the billionaires in this update? I know Willibelle asks you about later.
If you want to get on all of their paths, that's a way to do it in one go. If you don't bang them on the yacht you'll get more individual opportunities in the future, so you can pick and choose which you want that way.
It's a decent chunk of the update, it's a very long scene. The only other change is dialogue changes as far as I know.

It's probably worth mentioning that if you do the scene, they will keep referring to you as "King" and basically worshipping you, there's that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you want to get on all of their paths, that's a way to do it in one go, if you don't bang them on the yacht. You'll get more individual opportunities in the future, so you can pick and choose which you want that way.
It's a decent chunk of the update, it's a very long scene. The only other change is dialogue changes as far as I know.

It's probably worth mentioning that if you do the scene, they will keep referring to you as "King" and basically worshipping you, there's that. :ROFLMAO:
The girls all have creampie variables from that scene so I'm guessing we can expedite Rachel's whole plan with them if we take the scene.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Don't forget that "blockhead" is getting a new house with more LI's living in it. I can't wait for the remodel excuse to show up again.

Also any word on preseason game #2, or are we getting the BD special on this one? You know what I'm talking about, the "x" number of renders with a generic statement and "1 of X" at the end of it. "You play preseason game 1of x", "You play preseason game 2 of x", etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
Ehh...I think I'm done following this. I actually just exited and deleted halfway through this update. I can't keep track of who, what and where anymore.
I greatly enjoyed it at the start, but now it's just literally throwing random, mirrored women at the MC. I can't even remember who half these chicks are, especially since they all look the same with duck-lips and ridiculously large asses.
Plus, I mean, the "animations" have not gotten ANY better at all. Why even have them?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes