DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished the update. It was good. I'm biased as hell though because I got some Willabelle. The sex in the earlier part felt a bit bloated though, in my opinion. I liked some of it, but at some point it started to feel like too much again. Regardless of that, the update was good for me, personally. I wish it would've had much more Willabelle but it is what it is. She should have more coming up soon so I'm looking forward to that whenever it comes.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Since it has been a few Month i played last...
Jamie (first / "Main" GF) says she is pregnant.
I remeber that Story wise it was a Lie to / for her Mom.
But now...
Is she really pregnant?
Was there a Choice (for "Starting a Family")?
I really don't remember and it would be highly unusual for me to click "Yes"...
Cause if yes, i need to restart the Game. :LOL:
No, as far as we know Jamie isn't actually pregnant yet, but it's a possibility in the future.

As of the end of the previously released beta, it has been revealed that Rachael is pregnant (if you agreed to it), and will be the just the first of many girls/women to be pregnant - again, if you allow for the idea. So far, if I remember correctly, the question has only been asked about Jamie, the one I mentioned in the spoiler, and Rachael's clients, and I assume you'll also be asked for each LI when the topic is brought up - the actual impregnation won't be immediate, but you'd technically be asked if you want to enable pregnancy content for this LI. I'm no fortune teller, but that's what I assume will happen.

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
No, as far as we know Jamie isn't actually pregnant yet, but it's a possibility in the future.

As of the end of the previously released beta, it has been revealed that Rachael is pregnant (if you agreed to it), and will be the just the first of many girls/women to be pregnant (again, if you allow for the idea; so far, if I remember correctly, the question has only been asked about Jamie, the one I mentioned in the spoiler, and Rachael's clients, and I assume you'll also be asked for each LI when the topic is brought up).
Thanks, that's a Relief ;)

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
Yes, that has been done. He is still working on smoothing out the middle chapters. But the days have been extended to weeks. Those changes are mostly transparent. There are some script modifications and removing any hints that trigger the incest crowd. But you won't really notice the timeframe changes. It just makes 'more sense' that the events occur over weeks instead of days.
No the rework part has not been done yet.

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone got a save file ending before new update? Ngl been searching through thread could not find any :/ If not then we wait for the gallery mod to update!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Finally they add more girl with PeePee,but Shauna still the best girl with PeePee in WVM

View attachment 3046859 View attachment 3046861

View attachment 3046892 View attachment 3046885
I have no issue with trans characters. Shauna and Penny are both trans in my game, and I would be fine with others in the future. Both are clearly meant to be trans because it works with their back story so much better than if they aren't trans. Ryann though, it doesn't make sense if she is trans. Before the reveal she says that everyone except Annie is on Rachel's client list to get pregnant by Ethan. It is a weird thing to say when she knows she can't get pregnant. This felt more like an after thought and all it changes in the scenes is make Shauna feel uncomfortable, and that is unacceptable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone got a save file ending before new update? Ngl been searching through thread could not find any :/ If not then we wait for the gallery mod to update!
You can blast through the game pretty quick to be honest.

Start a new game, go into the options/preferences, select skip unseen text, get back into the game and right click on skip down at the bottom, it will skip you to the next choice.

If you rollback, it will send you a long ways back, so if you think you need a refresher on what the option is for, just hit tab instead (still pretty quick tbh).

That way you can have all the options you want to have.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So yeah, we can assume mc is the greatest Gary Stu of all time, cause yeah, he's lost all interest, where the only time I follow the story now is for Jasmine.

Reactions: Easylovin84

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya know, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but BD should just make a second game for all these new LIs. He's probably introduced enough LIs for another game and a half in season 2 alone. As much as split development is a shitshow there's no way it'd be worse than what we're getting here. Heck, I actually like the new LIs but it's gonna be years before so many girls get any content at his pace the way we're going.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ya know, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but BD should just make a second game for all these new LIs. He's probably introduced enough LIs for another game and a half in season 2 alone. As much as split development is a shitshow there's no way it'd be worse than what we're getting here. Heck, I actually like the new LIs but it's gonna be years before so many girls get any content at his pace the way we're going.
Agreed. He keeps adding new fuck dolls (cause sorry, at this point, that's all they are because minus a small select few women, damn near every woman in this game is just there to get fucked, not to give us actual story and depth), and as he keeps adding more and more, it just removes from the actual story. Quite frankly, I'm just so fed up with how many there are, to where I don't have any connection with most of them.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes