Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Wait wait wait. Willabelle been THIS thicc the whole game? I must have somehow missed it, but I don't recall her having all THAT!
Can I delete the whole harem and just focus on her, Rachel and Shauna? lol GEEEEEZ

Anyway, I'm glad Dev has gone back to regular updates, I'm still cautious about financially supporting but that's his fault for how he handled the last year or so. If he can keep this up though, he'll definitely win me over. Its hard to regain trust, but its not impossible. Good job so far though.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
so....this shit kinda went off the rails...no man ever besides genghis khan had a 417 woman harem...
this tbh, I stopped following the story entirely and only here for the scenes. The dev can't expect us the remember a thousand woman and the various plotpoints behind them, it's just all to much. Less but more detailed girls would've done this game some good.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys, I am playing it on Android. I am having one issue here, which is when I am installing official game, I have to play it from start. So, I checked where my saves files are stored. And i found that it is in android data folder which restricted due privacy on Android 11. So is there anything I can do?
You can connect your Android to pc via usb cable and then access the folder.
If you don't have a pc, I think you can download ES file explorer and it gives you access to data folder.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2EP12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
What's with the 'You and Blue are twins, right?' 'What gave it away?' 'I mean that you two have very different personalities.' interaction? He doesn't even give a reason why he thinks they're twins.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes