Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
S2 ch.1 Ep.12 was a really good update, lots of content, story moved forward, some new mystery added. new girls added. I don't know how any human male would keep up with that many girls, with a Harem that big, the girls are going to have to learn to be bi-sexual in order to keep each other satisfied waiting for a turn. well anyway I enjoyed the update. peace.

Reactions: xtrema and CircaAD

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure if this was mentioned or not. I would search it, but not sure what to type in the search bar for this. lol
But...
I am running 2 different saves: 1 with trans and 1 with pussies only.
There was a boob up on the pussies only path. I see a chick with a dick. So...when Ryann first reveals, she's cis, and a few pics later, she has a little friend.

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure if this was mentioned or not. I would search it, but not sure what to type in the search bar for this. lol
But...
I am running 2 different saves: 1 with trans and 1 with pussies only.
There was a boob up on the pussies only path. I see a chick with a dick. So...when Ryann first reveals, she's cis, and a few pics later, she has a little friend.
I mentioned that a couple pages back. BrainDead fucked up his variables, the first scene with the vagina calls Shawna's genital variable and the second one calls an unset RyannCis variable that defaults to false. Enable the console and type RyannCis=True and she'll have a vagina for both pictures.

Reactions: FookU2

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I mentioned that a couple pages back. BrainDead fucked up his variables, the first scene with the vagina calls Shawna's genital variable and the second one calls an unset RyannCis variable that defaults to false. Enable the console and type RyannCis=True and she'll have a vagina for both pictures.
Just having a variable implies that Ryann is trans if Shaunna is, and is cis if Shaunna is, right?

Did the dialogue change?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just having a variable implies that Ryann is trans if Shaunna is, and is cis if Shaunna is, right?

Did the dialogue change?
There's a few trans girls that all piggy back off of Shauna's variable. Afaik this is the first time a girl's had her own variable, idk if it's just a fuck up from BD or if he meant to throw an option for Ryann in and never did. Since the first time we see Ryann's genitals it's based off of the Shauna variable I'm guessing it was meant to be based off of Shauna by the time this released but who tf actually knows what's going on in BD's head.
There were no dialogue differences that I noticed and skip doesn't stop anywhere if I don't correct Ryann's variable and play through again so I think the dialogue is the exact same on and off.
For other characters there's a difference. Shauna and Penny have fairly significant differences if they're trans than if they're cis, including Shauna having pregnancy talk if she's cis. I didn't go back and double check the variables and dialogue with Ryann before the sex scene when they're talking about the 4 of them being on Rachel's list though so maybe there's some that I didn't notice there.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Did the dialogue change?
In my save with Shauna as trans, it asked me to choose whether Ryann was trans or cis.
I chose trans, cause that was my "chicks with dicks" save. lol
So, I don't even know if this bug would be in that save, as well, had I chosen to make Ryann cis while Shauna is trans.

Either way, I'm not going back into the game, and scrolling back to see if I can scroll back far enough to get to the pic just to change the variables. I'll just wait till the next update, and see if it gets fixed or fixes itself. Then I will try to console unlock thing (which usually breaks my saves when I attempt).

Reactions: BlueBasil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can do neither. besides, according to someone more familiar with him, he didn't care about that.
If he didn't care about that the MC would have butt fucked his sister senseless by now.

Some people have been clinging on to the hope of incest for 4 years now and it's still not there.

Even if it was planned to be added, it aint gonna be any time soon. Considering how long he's teased some of the more popular characters like Harper, I wouldn't be expecting any incest for a few more years yet.

That's if it lasts that long because the devs about as reliable as my uncles Robin Reliant and I live in surprise daily that it hasn't blown up yet.

Jul 28, 2023
I'm slowly but surely convinced that the whole hearts 4 hope thing is actually going to turn into a full blown sex cult dedicated to the MC.
All this King and power talk was super weird and Ryann's tattoos + her comment that she doesn't want to repeat the mistakes of the past makes me think there's more to it than just these girls being crazy. Lauren also mentioned that MC's father had some shit going on in the past so maybe he was involved in a similar situation when he was younger ?

I hate my brain for getting invested in everything I consume lmao. I'm out here theorycrafting about WVM of all things.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes