Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, those some crazy rich girls. Especially Ryann. If they show up again Ethan/MC should have some gags (improvised or not) on hand.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
where's the pregnancy tag? god freacking dammit, i went in not knowing that in the past 2 updates, Rachel got pregnant, and holy fucking shit, that was a beautiful moment! the tag is needed now more than ever, as it's official that we have at least 1 girl with a bun in her oven, and i don't doubt there's more to come

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
"there's too much light pollution to really see them at WMV...which is pretty ironic given the name."

WHAT?! What does that mean?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Felt a little short cus scene with rich girls was gigantic but it was pretty damn good, so can't really complain. :BootyTime:

Reactions: CircaAD

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hannah's a little unchained. Unsure if I like her blowing (heh) past Ethan's reasonable boundaries like that. Will wait and see.

(if you wanted his focus, go to a room like he suggested!)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
....... consider the name of the team.
I was focused on the mystery of what WVM stands for, not the team name I've completely forgotten except seeing stars everywhere.

Separately, I do wonder how much branching happens in this game, and how few people you can have in the harem. I may have to do a monk run just to see how short the game is otherwise.

I absolutely turned down the rich crazy ladies at first before going back and seeing what it would be. DAMN. That's a lot of content I would have avoided to not stick dick in crazy. That King shit was too much. But they hot.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
still hoping for incest. I hate to stir it up again but aside from it being hot, it promises some good development and interactions and I'm curious to see how it would all play out.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
still hoping for incest. I hate to stir it up again but aside from it being hot, it promises some good development and interactions and I'm curious to see how it would all play out.
Start building the mod yourself, or hiring someone to do it. Patreon/Steam will crush the devs income. It will never be official.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Decent update even though I had to skip a large chunk of it because I have zero interest in black girls. (Really not looking forward to a forced date with Jasmine in the next update). I'm okay with having literally hundreds of love interests; but if he ever plans on finishing this game, he really needs to stop introducing more new love interests and making content with the secondary characters optional. I know he won't, but he should!
seems like you should make your own game...and call it i dont know what to do with all that ass

• Angry
Reactions: Jimskeleton

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry if this has been suggested before but with every update, both seasons are in one file, is there a way to have them separated?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes