Dec 9, 2020
He'll probably say he's burnt out and disappear for 3 months after this.
I don't understand why he's constantly setting short dates and then making himself look like a liar. Unneeded stress for everyone.

Reactions: Grelk
Feb 29, 2020
He'll probably say he's burnt out and disappear for 3 months after this.
I don't understand why he's constantly setting short dates and then making himself look like a liar. Unneeded stress for everyone.
Of course he will say he has burnout, he will release this update and nothing else this year.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am waiting for Willabelle for so long, she teased mc for last two update. Hopefully there will be something for this update.
Even Willabelle is pointing out,that she is teasing MC for last 2 updates:)
Or maybe she says,she is expecting at least 2 orgasms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The problem is not even the short term appointments, the same problem occurred with the longer term appointments with more content. I assume by now that for a certain amount of content he had an idea where he wanted to go with his storyline, but by now we're long past that point and he's now shimmying from release to release to avoid looking like a complete clown. I leave it up to everyone to decide for themselves whether he really managed to do that, and I'll keep my personal opinion to myself.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Its up we need a hero

WVM (S2-C1-E12)(830 renders)(21 animations) (Released to lower 2 tiers every 30 minutes) -

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
WVM (S2-C1-E12)(830 renders)(21 animations) (Released to lower 2 tiers every 30 minutes)

I'm very sorry for how long this took to get here. Please report any bugs or issues in the comments and/or in the bug report channel in the...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this game usually doesn't take that long to release on here, i imagine we will see it soon. patience you young impatient padawans. after all, the game will probably only advance about 2 hrs of actual time after he is done fucking about 10 girls on the boat..

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
That is BDs one redeeming quality. He doesn't milk the releases of his game for an entire month or even weeks. He releases to each tier every 30 minutes so it winds up here pretty quick.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
That is BDs one redeeming quality. He doesn't milk the releases of his game for an entire month or even weeks. He releases to each tier every 30 minutes so it winds up here pretty quick.
He only does quick releases because he butchers the initial release so badly that he needs to keep his lower tier patrons happy. That isn't a redemption, it's satiating the majority.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
He only does quick releases because he butchers the initial release so badly that he needs to keep his lower tier patrons happy. That isn't a redemption, it's satiating the majority.
Even on normal tier release's, It's only 1 day between tier's. The free release is 1 wk after the first.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Even on normal tier release's, It's only 1 day between tier's. The free release is 1 wk after the first.
big difference between 1 day, and 30 minutes. if his patrons had to wait a day for a release that was already 2 weeks late, think they'd stay happy?

Also, BD doesn't do a free release.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes