Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Ya are not creative enough.

Hmmm, how about:

The PC was so dusty that it kept overheating, so I put it in the dishwasher. It came out very clean, but now it won't boot. Just doesn't make a sound anymore. Dunno whats wrong now. :ROFLMAO:
im sorry but so many excuses were used already.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I stopped following the news for this VN for a while, and I had no idea it was supposed to be update day (with no news about it, some things never change, sadly).
I randomly looked at some previews, and it looked like many of the girls lost the 'duck face'. Is it really gone, or is it still prevalent?
At this point I won't even mention the beautiful tradition of BD setting up a date he cannot reach, but I'm genuinely curious to know if the game improved in other areas at least.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I stopped following the news for this VN for a while, and I had no idea it was supposed to be update day (with no news about it, some things never change, sadly).
I randomly looked at some previews, and it looked like many of the girls lost the 'duck face'. Is it really gone, or is it still prevalent?
At this point I won't even mention the beautiful tradition of BD setting up a date he cannot reach, but I'm genuinely curious to know if the game improved in other areas at least.
Not sure when you stopped playing, sooo...
I would say generally in looks it improved. (Like background assets or clothes.)
But the duckface is still a major "feature", and IMO the storytelling got worse as well. (At least in the game, the excuses are hit or miss.)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ya are not creative enough.

Hmmm, how about:

The PC was so dusty that it kept overheating, so I put it in the dishwasher. It came out very clean, but now it won't boot. Just doesn't make a sound anymore. Dunno whats wrong now. :ROFLMAO:
Makes sence to me, it's already a water cooled PC, why would the dishwasher hurt it... Oh wait, maybe because the water is HOT! :oops::oops: ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
An Update is NEVER too Late, it's comes when the time is right. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Gandalf. Maybe you can also take the Ring away from Gollum (I mean BD) now because if he stays invisible too long, the Eye will eventually see him and more laughter will ensue at his expense. :p

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks Gandalf. Maybe you can also take the Ring away from Gollum (I mean BD) now because if he stays invisible too long, the Eye will eventually see him and more laughter will ensue at his expense. :p
Pfff Gandalf ... that was mean. :cry:

No i wont take the ring, better he stays hidden ... he is pro in this anyway even without that stupid Ring. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I thought his Gandalf-ian quote was remarkably sage. I found it quite adept, in an enchantingly clairvoyant kind of way...

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
i think watching football is slowing down his upload speed guys. dont u worry he missed the last 7 release dates and always had his reasons i am certin this lie ehmm.. i mean valid excuse is gonna make more sens than the last 7. I wholeheartly wich his sleeves fall while washing hands and no i wont take that back idc. fuck this dev

• Haha
Reactions: carrickfelix

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I thought his Gandalf-ian quote was remarkably sage. I found it quite adept, in an enchantingly clairvoyant kind of way...
So did I, that's why I was making the joke and slightly expanded on it with the ring part. Not sure why it was thought as a jab. Maybe others did not realize the comparison, so I brought it up. No offence meant.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Nobody finds it hilarious that the most vocal complainers here are waiting second by second for an update? Oh, the irony! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh no you are totally right ,im only here to see more duckfaces and how many more girls mc is going to fuck up bcs last update bell told him to becarefull ,will be many women's on this trip.....so more fuckfest for mc more annoying players and more headache for bd,while the fucking pre season isnt over yet and he will be dad before the real basketball games happend's

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
oh no you are totally right ,im only here to see more duckfaces and how many more girls mc is going to fuck up bcs last update bell told him to becarefull ,will be many women's on this trip.....so more fuckfest for mc more annoying players and more headache for bd,while the fucking pre season isnt over yet and he will be dad before the real basketball games happend's
you are overthinking things way too far ahead..

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes