Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Still going, getting real close. Goal is to have it uploading by 1pm edt so I can pass out while watching the steelers game he just posted this on discord
Last time I watched the Steelers was when they lost to the Cowboys in 2012.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
oh no you are totally right ,im only here to see more duckfaces and how many more girls mc is going to fuck up bcs last update bell told him to becarefull ,will be many women's on this trip.....so more fuckfest for mc more annoying players and more headache for bd,while the fucking pre season isnt over yet and he will be dad before the real basketball games happend's
Obviously Willabelle wants to be the first to sample the D,that's why she told him to keep it his pants:)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I am waiting for Willabelle for so long, she teased mc for last two update. Hopefully there will be something for this update.
when i was reading uour comment and come the part you say {she teased the mc the last 2 updates},i was thinking holly fuck only 2 updates,like [in ohter's devs standars/]thats alot,and one second after.....i was shit this is bd we are talking about,,,,,,....

Reactions: Dirtydog
Jun 26, 2023
I came to see if there was an update, and left with a LOTR reference. I consider this a win. (An actual game posting would be secondary).

Gonna do what BrainDrop shouldn't be doing and watch me some football here soon. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Reactions: Dirtydog
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes