JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
So I stopped following this game after Ditlo Harper. Decided to check it out again. Can anyone tell me if there is any basketball game content yet featuring the MC?

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent enough update

Some action

Some new characters

Looking forward more to the next updates with the Jasmine date and spa stuff with the main characters tho

But that probally wont be released till end december if we keep up with delays :ROFLMAO:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am wondering when the new Season 1 is going to be released, wasn't it supposed to be released at the beginning of this year? Felt weird when Elizabeth said I was ignoring her in Season 2 when I knew I wasn't in Season 1.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Can someone explain why did he change the style of most of the models cause some characters original models look better than the new ones he made?

Also will the dev keep buleballing, he keep brining up tons of random girls that the MC have sex with, while there still the other characters like Harper that haven't been fucked and just pacing around?

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Decent update even though I had to skip a large chunk of it because I have zero interest in black girls. (Really not looking forward to a forced date with Jasmine in the next update). I'm okay with having literally hundreds of love interests; but if he ever plans on finishing this game, he really needs to stop introducing more new love interests and making content with the secondary characters optional. I know he won't, but he should!

• Angry
Reactions: Antuuthu

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I don't even read the dialogue anymore.... It's so basic. But i enjoy the renders (even thought they are garbage compared to games like "Summers Gone") and the overall premise at least. Even with the duck faces :ROFLMAO:

A game with no music and poor writing.... haha. But i still continue along.

Last edited:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I am wondering when the new Season 1 is going to be released, wasn't it supposed to be released at the beginning of this year? Felt weird when Elizabeth said I was ignoring her in Season 2 when I knew I wasn't in Season 1.
i think that was a typo and should have read beginning of 2032

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I like how Ryann spontaneously grows a cock partway through this. First time Ryann's naked the script calls the variable for Shawna's genitalia and if you're on cis path shows her with a pussy, then a little later it calls an unset variable for Ryann which defaults to false leaving her with a dick :LOL:
Anyone looking to fix or avoid that magic trick can type "RyannCis=True" into the console and she'll skip the metamorphosis

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes