Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
If he didn't care about that the MC would have butt fucked his sister senseless by now.

Some people have been clinging on to the hope of incest for 4 years now and it's still not there.

Even if it was planned to be added, it aint gonna be any time soon. Considering how long he's teased some of the more popular characters like Harper, I wouldn't be expecting any incest for a few more years yet.

That's if it lasts that long because the devs about as reliable as my uncles Robin Reliant and I live in surprise daily that it hasn't blown up yet.
That's what I was told and also told that it was no secret. I wasn't gonna ever say anything as to not cause him grief until I was informed that it was no secret.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I was convinced it was heading for a cult when they busted out uniforms at the pool party. Like what kind of women don't have enough clothes to show up at a pool party with an overnight bag?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what I was told and also told that it was no secret. I wasn't gonna ever say anything as to not cause him grief until I was informed that it was no secret.
Basically when the game first launched the dev said something about an "evil modder" adding incest content.

It was said in a joking manner and nothing ever came of it but some people were dead set on it being 100% true and still, 4 years later, think it's true.

Whether it was planned or not nobody can be sure besides the dev. He likes to tease shit with no payoff.

I'm in the "believe it when I see it" camp.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I'm slowly but surely convinced that the whole hearts 4 hope thing is actually going to turn into a full blown sex cult dedicated to the MC.
All this King and power talk was super weird and Ryann's tattoos + her comment that she doesn't want to avoid the mistakes of the past makes me think there's more to it than just these girls being crazy. Lauren also mentioned that MC's father had some shit going on in the past so maybe he was involved in a similar situation when he was younger ?

I hate my brain for getting invested in everything I consume lmao. I'm out here theorycrafting about WVM of all things.
This update had a lot of pressure on it because of the repeated delays...but holy fuck it's the most cringe thing ever. So fucking bad. The rainbow girls are the most lazy example of character development. Matching hair, eyes and names? Wow! Super amazing and creative...and oh wait, he borrowed it from another game, so it's not even original.

But what could be worse than the rainbow crap? "The rich girl cult", with mega cringe even more silly characters and dialogue.

The only that that might save this story arc is if an iceberg appears, sinks the ship, and BD has to choose who to save...Shauna or Jaime. Oh wait, that was already done with fire in another game. Phht, BD doesn't care if he copies/pastes, so let's do it!

At least the iceberg ending would put the duck lips to good use...

Reactions: Breezerr

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I was convinced it was heading for a cult when they busted out uniforms at the pool party. Like what kind of women don't have enough clothes to show up at a pool party with an overnight bag?
Sadly I think that's more about BD being lazy/in a hurry than anything else. Easier to use the same outfit instead of actually having to choose several different ones for all the different girls.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Basically when the game first launched the dev said something about an "evil modder" adding incest content.

It was said in a joking manner and nothing ever came of it but some people were dead set on it being 100% true and still, 4 years later, think it's true.

Whether it was planned or not nobody can be sure besides the dev. He likes to tease shit with no payoff.

Endless teases and endless delays... I've kept my patience and avoided shitting on him as I can sympathize with endless grief... But, he either needs to get his shit together or be more transparent with us and take a break.

Reactions: marcusTSt

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
This was an interesting experience ... (up till chapter 11) . Not bad at all on the visual and sex scenes aspect obviously , but some things just annoy you over so many hours of the game . I know what kind of game it is , an adult one , so within almost all of them , there is that element of everyone brainwashing themselves that what the MC does is good or fine ...

But god , this felt like cult indoctrination from start to finish . It feels as if every dialogue with each woman , is about how good , great even , person you are . How perfect, how selfless . These women all parrot the same weird koolaid from your first official girlfriend : "You're god's gift to humanity , so it's ok to share you , you'll make everyone so happy" !

And honestly , being an adult game , even that would be fine , if it did not lead to them droning on about it each scenes instead of going more directly to the plot line of said scene . Girl A got some info and news for you moving along the plot and sex scenes , well nope FIRST let's talk for 15 mins about how great of a person you are . This goes way beyond padding and could use editing .
This would make me root against my character , and for the villains , if they weren't so purposefully lame , mean for no reason .

And on a more hilarious note , stop giving me new Houses all the time . I believe at one point (but i'm not sure) , we went to one new house , didn't even use it one day , before being offered a new one and moving into it

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So all in all, a decent update, but dangit, we still have to wait for the Jasmine date :( (been waiting for that since 2019).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wow ... WTG BD ... this update i gotta say does seem different from the past updates ... don't get me wrong i love WVM .. just saying it was different .. still in my top 3 games :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

jriron

May 20, 2020
Hey guys, I am playing it on Android. I am having one issue here, which is when I am installing official game, I have to play it from start. So, I checked where my saves files are stored. And i found that it is in android data folder which restricted due privacy on Android 11. So is there anything I can do?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Decent enough update

Some action

Some new characters

Looking forward more to the next updates with the Jasmine date and spa stuff with the main characters tho

But that probally wont be released till end december if we keep up with delays :ROFLMAO:
any milf scene at this update...mc had to get laid with that milf coach

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I last played this game a couple of years ago and bowed out once I found out that the dev was going to rework the first part of the game and split the events up across more in-game days because I felt it best to wait until this was done before playing again.

Has this been done yet or is the release of this "rework" still TBD?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I last played this game a couple of years ago and bowed out once I found out that the dev was going to rework the first part of the game and split the events up across more in-game days because I felt it best to wait until this was done before playing again.

I dont think that's happening anymore. if it has been, I've not seen it. and if it will, seems to be either after it's all finished or somewhere further down the line.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Holy Shit! That update was incredible! Fucking perfect! (But he did just double his harem.)

From heartwarming with Rachael to rock hard orgy! The married couple, Demetria and Ryann, are crazy hot! Ryann's ass and whole body are ridiculously sexy. Demetria is just as amazing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Rainbow Girls are every bit as sexy as you could ask for. Personally, I can't wait for Blue and the twins! Annie is going to be A LOT of fun.
And then ending it with some of my favorites. Vanessa, ZOE (and her perfect heart-shaped ass), and Harper!!!

And then there is the whole Illuminati, Egyptian, Pagan mystery thing going on. Really nailed it with this update. Belle is finally getting warmer. Jasmine is getting wet. More with crazy bathroom chick, Alexis, too! Cannot wait for the next!
I'll leave you with...

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Yes, that has been done. He is still working on smoothing out the middle chapters. But the days have been extended to weeks. Those changes are mostly transparent. There are some script modifications and removing any hints that trigger the incest crowd. But you won't really notice the timeframe changes. It just makes 'more sense' that the events occur over weeks instead of days.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes