yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
Ok.. Did I miss something? I'm on the day of the exhibition game, yet all this stuff is happening that I have no idea about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Ok.. Did I miss something? I'm on the day of the exhibition game, yet all this stuff is happening that I have no idea about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You miss that stuff because it is not in the game (yet). The first week is rewritten and will be reworked at some point (in a far far future. Maybe.) so its actuall 30 days not 7. The problem is that he continued with the rewritten story in the game. You will also meet some characters that the MC know but never appered so far.

Reactions: EJW

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
You miss that stuff because it is not in the game (yet). The first week is rewritten and will be reworked at some point (in a far far future. Maybe.) so its actuall 30 days not 7. The problem is that he continued with the rewritten story in the game. You will also meet some characters that the MC know but never appered so far.
That makes sense then, I guess. I haven't gone back and read through the 2000+ pages of comments to see if it was already discussed lol. Definitely had me pretty confused

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It may suck at first, but having less girls means more time with them where they no longer feel hollow. Like over half the girls as is don't need to be apart of this harem. For me, here are the list of girls I'd keep and the rest would be in the game, but not there as fuck dolls and would only be there as a means to help add to the story for mc without devolving into wanting to fuck him:

Bailey, Elizabeth, Jamie, Jasmine, Kimmy, Natalie, Penelope, Shauna, Stacy, and Tia.

I chose those out of how a) they are diverse enough to give everyone a girl they're into, b) each plays a decent role in the story, and c) keeps it to a core cast. I didn't add Zoe, Rachael, Willabelle, and Harper because having them as support without having them be mc's fuck toys feels far better for a story.
I mostly agree with this, except for Zoe. Zoe definitely best serves the story as a LI. Tia is a character who has almost literally no purpose whatsoever, aside from adding another fuckdoll, you could easily remove her from the game and essentially nothing would change. With a cast this big, the game would be much better served with a plot relevant LI like Zoe, rather than a random fuckbuddy like Tia. It gives MC an actual reason to interact with the LI, rather than just meeting her in the shower and smashing.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I mostly agree with this, except for Zoe. Zoe definitely best serves the story as a LI. Tia is a character who has almost literally no purpose whatsoever, aside from adding another fuckdoll, you could easily remove her from the game and essentially nothing would change. With a cast this big, the game would be much better served with a plot relevant LI like Zoe, rather than a random fuckbuddy like Tia. It gives MC an actual reason to interact with the LI, rather than just meeting her in the shower and smashing.
I agree Zoe as a love interest makes more since.Honestly a character like Tia would have worked better if the game had slowburn love interests because it would give some x rated scenes until we started getting them with love interests. This game never needed that though.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I agree Zoe as a love interest makes more since.Honestly a character like Tia would have worked better if the game had slowburn love interests because it would give some x rated scenes until we started getting them with love interests. This game never needed that though.
While I agree that there's lots of sex, I would argue we have several slow burns from part 1 we haven't closed the deal with yet. But then I'm in the group that really has no problem with lots of LIs. Love is not pie. :)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Mackenzie and Kimmy (maybe Rainn) probably represent "slow burn" more than the others. Zoe is wonderful but she fell hard and fast. She is just slow to show it and say it. I think Tia fits into that category as well. The other girls are just full up in love from the moment they laid eyes on him, or thought about him. Alexis was in love from the beginning and has presumably been stalking him ever since (and is probably pregnant).

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
While I agree that there's lots of sex, I would argue we have several slow burns from part 1 we haven't closed the deal with yet. But then I'm in the group that really has no problem with lots of LIs. Love is not pie. :)
When I mentioned slowburns I was talking about games that only have slowburn LIs. I normally don't have a problem with lots of LIs either but I don't feel like BD knows how to write a story with this many LIs well.It is starting to feel like BD keeps introducing new characters because he doesn't know what to do with the story. An example would be the girl we met on the yacth with the tattoos.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Dev-Report-31-11.27.23.png

Dev Report #31 (November 27th, 2023)

Yo!

This report as well as side content is a little late because I spent the weekend with my in-laws after Thanksgiving.
But, I hope you're all doing well, this will be another short report.

To start things off, pledges will once again be paused this upcoming month.
The release estimate for Episode 13 is Early - Early Mid December.
Season 1 report will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow.
Birthday Renders will be posted on Wednesday
Client poll on Thursday
And I'm hopeful to have the Character Sheets for October ready to be posted this upcoming weekend.

I'm pausing pledges for December mainly due to me taking some unexpected time off for Thanksgiving and I do plan on taking a week off at the end of the year to visit family again.
Besides that, work will continue as normal.
I'm just now getting back to it but I managed to get a good bit done before Thanksgiving and I'm going to pick up where I left off now.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So over a month for a release that was originally supposed to come out 7 days after Chapter 12.
This right here. It's like BD expects people to completely forget about shit he says. He delayed and changed the last release so many times it becomes confusing to remember everything he's said.

So, that means everything he's said, obviously, was a lie. He never had those render completed, and he never addresses the things he's said. He just assumes if he doesn't mention it, it never happened. Why some people can't figure this out and continue to support him...? I have no words.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
leaving aside the nonsense Braindeath. Is it just me or does Sky look a little thinner? only a little.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes