Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It's a harem game. Harem games do not follow logical, sensical reasoning. Sometimes, a story doesn't have to make logical sense to be entertaining.

Season one is vastly different from Season 2. It is why Season 1 is being remade. The dev's skill at working with Daz has improved. His ability to create duck faces on women with huge tits, tiny waists, and thick thighs seems to increase with each update. The game has changed a lot since the first release and so many people have complained about it that the dev is reworking it, "so it makes more sense." That way we can be sure to have all of the women look alike by the end.

Likewise, the number of events in any given in-game day or the number of in-game days isn't going to change the story. Adding pointless days where nothing happens, or fewer things happen and spreading them out of a large number of days is not going to make the game any more realistic. The same things are still happening regardless of whether it is 30 days or 120 days. There is another hugely popular game on this site that the dev added numerous days where you see the couple wake up, eat, and go to sleep, all so the player could feel more "immersed" in the number of daily events. Ridiculous!

Trying to make sense of this kind of story is like trying to justify how a woman gets stuck in a dryer and a guy's dick accidentally comes out of his clothing and enters her. "Oh, stepbrother, what are you doing?!"

No. It is more sensical that people make up reasons to complain about this game for the likes. There are lots of reasons to complain about any given game. Nothing is perfect. This game has plenty of reasons for complaints, not that anyone needs a reason to complain. And when they can't find anything to complain about, they invent ridiculous reasons and rehash the same complaints over and over.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

DonGongler

Dec 12, 2022
I hope the way to change to the mums name works better. It doesn't seem to work after a while. it awkward since shes mine name and the protagonists "real name" is my little brothers and hes sadly no longer with us so i wish there was a mod or patch for that

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I hope the way to change to the mums name works better. It doesn't seem to work after a while. it awkward since shes mine name and the protagonists "real name" is my little brothers and hes sadly no longer with us so i wish there was a mod or patch for that
You realize that more than one person can have the same name... right... :KEK:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I agree we have tons of LI and it make it can make it hard to develop them. It's not impossible but with as many as there are and if more keeps getting added it is going to make it a lot harder. BD also make that harder to do with most of the LI living with the MC. As we should be seeing all of them each day, but if BD tried doing that he is going to have to do much larger updates. Otherwise it will feel kind of strange and the LI's wont get a lot of time spent on them because of trying to fit all of them in.

It could be wise to start focusing updates on development of a couple LI's and the MC stories and each update cycle new LI until you gotten an update with all LI before cycling back. For example make each update be one day and the MC decides to be fair to his LI's he spend the day with one or two of them. Until all of this LI have had a day with him. Than cycle back to the first one or two.

As for your question I think the update is continuing the story not a remake or a retcon. Although a fresh start would probably help a lot. As he is already unhappy with the current timeline and working on changing it. The only problem is a lot of people might be very unhappy to have BD start over and fix the timeline as he goes. As they would be replaying a lot of the game.

It could be for the best and he could tweak some things to make it easier for him.
At this point I wouldn't believe a word he says, too much form for milking. He was allegedly talking about remaking season 1, when it should be season 2, but what's the point in remaking anything? it will boil down to the same tactics, as it was with the start of season 2 which we all know was a disaster. He claimed the update of which there had been no updates in more than a year, would be over 2gb and a huge amount of content. He had claimed he had made the update and was getting ready to release it but then decided to go with a much smaller update instead. The changes he had made, for no apparent reason except to change something, make it look like he had been working. Big black box over the MC's head, duck faced girls, the list of unneeded changes was just ridiculous. Now he proposes to change season 1 to be as rubbish as season 2. If you like what he has done, fair enough, that's more than fine, but for those expecting a proper continuation from season 1 in the format it was, it was pretty much game over at the end of that season. And you know why? because he lied to us, he tricked us, made endless excuses, but the biggest thing for me, was the changes that where not needed.

Personally I would make only a few changes in season 1 here and there without a full remake. I would include IC since so many players want that, but with the choice you don't have to go that route since it's already in the game (non IC I mean with his non biological mother who never got a court order which is kind of baffling in itself). If not, then he should just leave it, and end the game with season 2, I can't see any reason for this game to continue in the absolute mess he has made in season 2.

Sometimes leaving things alone, and continuing where you left off, without all the ridiculous changes to the girls in the way they look or behave.

I would have been happy if season 1 would have continued in the same manner as it finished, and not with the season 2 he has delivered. I just can't believe it's the same developer.

So yes, apparently there is going to be a pointless remake of an already broken game. Season 1 was good fun and I enjoyed it, so too did a lot of other people, but sadly for whatever reason he had to meddle and change so many things that people never really wanted.

The game has suffered because of season 2 and remaking season 1 would imo make it and even worse mess, and potentially different game but maybe he could add IC if he wanted, it wouldn't be that difficult to achieve, it's what a lot of people wanted, from what i've read over the internet comments on different sites. I think at this point though it is utterly pointless, I would just finish season 2 and complete / end game development for it.

Edit: If he can't control his own narrative in his game, then how the heck can he control the narrative with so many LI's? What is the point of so many, if your not going to write quality material for each of them? Many will just get ignored over the course of time, maybe those that get ignored could be people's favorites the ones that where not touched up for example. I don't think he really knew where he was going with the game, probably was messing around with the renders of different models and realized he liked them all, and decided he wanted them in the game, without thinking at all about the consequences of having too many of them.

I can tell you if I had wrote this avn, if I'd have put so many LI's into the game, I'd write quality material for everyone of them, not just bits and pieces here and there.

If this was his first major project then he has made a real hole for himself in terms of the game being in the state it's in and the fans of the game.

He bit off more than he could chew and then some, the only way to rescue the game is to let someone else write the story or better yet let the writer start again (very beginning) with season 2, so it comes into line with the previous season, and use the same renders as season 1, the writer that is brought in needs to be fully versed in the first season, and finally for a game based on Basket Ball, there sure is a lack of it, which seems absolutely strange.

Last edited:

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I just wanna know why are there so many hugs in this game? You meet some new person and immediately they are hugging you. It's just weird. Other than the unrealistic scenario the game takes place (that is, every girl loving the MC and being cool with him being with every other one) I think that (the game) can be cute in a way. (The amount of hugs is still weird).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just wanna know why are there so many hugs in this game? You meet some new person and immediately they are hugging you. It's just weird. Other than the unrealistic scenario the game takes place (that is, every girl loving the MC and being cool with him being with every other one) I think that (the game) can be cute in a way. (The amount of hugs is still weird).
awww...

Don't be shy...

1701659204039.png

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
He does get a lot of hugs but to me the most overdone thing is the love of crying leading to running mascara. This was not a fetish that I was aware of before I played this game.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think there is an Issue with my game now I'm playing Shauna as a full female not a futa.
which I presumed rightly or wrongly it would mean all other Futa's would follow that choice and also be full female.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I hope I'm just seeing things but this doesn't seem right a few frames later.
Guessing in this instance my presumtion was only half right?.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think there is an Issue with my game now I'm playing Shauna as a full female not a futa.
which I presumed rightly or wrongly it would mean all other Futa's would follow that choice and also be full female.
So I hope I'm just seeing things but this doesn't seem right a few frames later.
Guessing in this instance I prosumed half right.
Yeah, someone mentioned that happening in their playthrough up above some time ago. I can't recall what the issue was or what fixed it so I am just a huge help. But it is up above...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I thought there was a bugfix that addressed this. Did you just download the update, or did you download it when the release first came out and just now play it?

Also, are you using any mods?

I played it a few days after it came out on here and saw that others had mentioned the issue, but I never had that problem and I am playing her as full female as well.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Bro why did you upload the second pic.. you just ruined my day.. the first pic is amazing..

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I thought there was a bugfix that addressed this. Did you just download the update, or did you download it when the release first came out and just now play it?
I downloaded it when it came out but have only just got to be able to play it, I looked at last few thread pages didn't see it mentioned and haven't checked OP so wasn't aware there was a fix or not thanks for the info.(y)
Bro why did you upload the second pic.. you just ruined my day.. the first pic is amazing..
Because I like to share and figgered why should I be the only to have their day ruined :devilish:

Index.13

Dec 5, 2023
Hello how are you, I'm new to the forum, could someone tell me, if you know of course

When is the next update scheduled?

Thanks in advance

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes