Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Braindrop on discord:

All is good, felt like I was coming down with a cold and my past few colds have been pretty nasty so I focused on getting as much done for the update as possible as I didn't want to possibly miss the release before Christmas. Luckily things never progressed past a headache and a sore throat but I'm feeling better now.
:Okayge:

Dev Reports will resume on Saturday
:worrySit:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I have a handful of questions...

1. The last time I played this, most of the girls had gone missing. Could someone tell me how far back that was? It feels like at least a year but maybe not.

2. Do you have to make your childhood friend trans to have access to the other trans content? I seem to remember that being the case in the past.

3. Did the first part of the story get reworked? I seem to remember there being a note about the time that passes being changed or something.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020

1. The last time I played this, most of the girls had gone missing. Could someone tell me how far back that was? It feels like at least a year but maybe not.

2. Do you have to make your childhood friend trans to have access to the other trans content? I seem to remember that being the case in the past.

3. Did the first part of the story get reworked? I seem to remember there being a note about the time that passes being changed or something.
1. It was a bit ago, I'd say it's worth downloading again. 2. Can't help there as I always choose trans when it's an option. 3. I doubt the story will ever get reworked because BD still hasn't dealt with the problem that led to a need for a rework, which is the pacing of the story where MC is pulling 60 hour days.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
1. It was a bit ago, I'd say it's worth downloading again. 2. Can't help there as I always choose trans when it's an option. 3. I doubt the story will ever get reworked because BD still hasn't dealt with the problem that led to a need for a rework, which is the pacing of the story where MC is pulling 60 hour days.
Thanks. I'm thinking of redownloading soon. I usually don't play unfinished titles but I loved this one so much. Hopefully someone can answer #2. I like trans content but I'd like the childhood friend to be female as I'm hoping for a pregnancy route with her in the future.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks. I'm thinking of redownloading soon. I usually don't play unfinished titles but I loved this one so much. Hopefully someone can answer #2. I like trans content but I'd like the childhood friend to be female as I'm hoping for a pregnancy route with her in the future.
I haven't played with the latest bug fix, so idk how BrainDead fixed the latest problem with a girl and her disappearing/reappearing penis on the trans off path but afaik every other character being trans, except Sky who's trans male, depends on Shauna being trans.
And yes, there's already pregnancy talk with Shauna so it's a distinct likelihood that she'll be getting knocked up on her cis start at some point, ya know if BD ever actually pulls his head out of his ass and gets back to work.

Reactions: Jonboy80

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
No NTR. No incest. Nothing but a harem to end all harems.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I have a few different playthroughs, some trans, some not. I've never had the bug people are talking about. If Shauna is trans, Penny and a new girl (she's the one who's bugged for some) will be trans. If Shauna is cis, Penny and the new girl will also be.
Crap. That sucks. I hate that it's tied to Shauna's orientation.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022

1. This was back in the Spring/Summer updates of this year, when the dev started publishing multiple updates again. Of course, that pace stalled out soon after, so it's only been a few updates since then.

2. Yes, trans Shauna is the flag to enable other trans characters (other than Skye, who always identifies as male but is always biologically female). There was a bug for Ryann that showed her with a penis even if you were on the cis path, but that should be fixed for any currently available downloads.

3. First season rework has still not happened. Second season is moving forward as if it had.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Regardless of whether it's true or just a MacKenzie-level story, long-lasting colds are anything but atypical: I personally struggled with mine for over 5 weeks, including aching limbs, headaches, sweats, a cough that went to my bronchial tubes, sniffly nose, etc.

Reactions: MelonGod

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
Anyone with little kids tend to get mildly sick a lot. Those little bastards will cough in your eyes and mouth after licking the bottom of a shoe when you look away for 3 seconds. So that's at least believable.

Reactions: CircaAD

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Braindrop on discord:

All is good, felt like I was coming down with a cold and my past few colds have been pretty nasty so I focused on getting as much done for the update as possible as I didn't want to possibly miss the release before Christmas. Luckily things never progressed past a headache and a sore throat but I'm feeling better now.
:Okayge:

Dev Reports will resume on Saturday
:worrySit:
Seriously, how weak is this dude's immune system? Bro makes in the neighborhood of 6 figures just for sitting at his computer, has his PC been coughing on him? He doesn't work in an office with a bunch of people around him. If we believe his story, he's supposedly got a wife and kid, and while it's certainly possible to catch a cold from your kid, that is a lot less likely when your kid isn't even going to school yet. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've truly been debilitated by a cold, and all of them happened before I was even in high school.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Seriously, how weak is this dude's immune system? Bro makes in the neighborhood of 6 figures just for sitting at his computer, has his PC been coughing on him? He doesn't work in an office with a bunch of people around him. If we believe his story, he's supposedly got a wife and kid, and while it's certainly possible to catch a cold from your kid, that is a lot less likely when your kid isn't even going to school yet. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've truly been debilitated by a cold, and all of them happened before I was even in high school.
You realize, this time of year is prime time for colds, flus and pneumonia. Add to that the ramping up of COVID again and Wuhan Flu 2: Electric Boogaloo that has made it stateside already...

Also, I'm sure his wife and kid go shopping and other public activities if he doesn't. Maybe they eat out, go to movies, went to the county fair or a concert. Yes, it's entirely possible to get sick easily this time of year. I rarely get sick but when I do, I'm usually down and out for at least two weeks. You act like just because someone works from home, they are in this immunity bubble. If anything, not getting sick often weakens the immune system as it doesn't create antibodies to ward off future illnesses.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes