EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
„It's been a hectic few weeks but luckily none of it has really altered my work schedule and work has continued to go well.“

huh… so missing his previous deadlines by a couple of months =/= nothing altered his work schedule….suuuure
Isn't it surprising how releases of 700+ renders that are ready to go "next week" after that last update have surprisingly vanished and he's now two months later still working on renders for that very same update. :rolleyes:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Isn't it surprising how releases of 700+ renders that are ready to go "next week" after that last update have surprisingly vanished and he's now two months later still working on renders for that very same update. :rolleyes:
Yep. According to Dev Report #25, Chapter 13 was to be released 7 days after the release of the second part of Chapter 12. (This was back during the period in mid-October when BD was going to release Chapter 12 in 2 parts, before just releasing both as one update at the end of the month.)

Reactions: NotTheReal16

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
[[[ it's been a hectic few weeks but luckily none of it has really altered my work schedule and work has continued to go well.
I'm going to set a tentative time range to release Episode 13, around the 15th. This is not a hard date just more so a target. I'll have an official date to share once the update has been sent to testers. (Which I'll edit this post to include and I'll share it in the Discord) The release will follow the normal release tier schedule.

I leave for my holiday break on the 23rd and I'll be back on the 31st. So any messages or questions sent my way will likely not be answered during this time. ]]]]

Place your bets folks, I'm betting Braindrop doesn't release episode 13 until 2024.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
[[[ it's been a hectic few weeks but luckily none of it has really altered my work schedule and work has continued to go well.
I'm going to set a tentative time range to release Episode 13, around the 15th. This is not a hard date just more so a target. I'll have an official date to share once the update has been sent to testers. (Which I'll edit this post to include and I'll share it in the Discord) The release will follow the normal release tier schedule.

I leave for my holiday break on the 23rd and I'll be back on the 31st. So any messages or questions sent my way will likely not be answered during this time. ]]]]

Place your bets folks, I'm betting Braindrop doesn't release episode 13 until 2024.
No way. Do you really think Braindrop would disappoint us and be late on releasing an update? Never happened before, not gonna happen now.

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
Yo so considering he mentioned the 15th and I guess it's by US time it might be a tad bit to early but have anyone heard anything from BD on discord or something

Reactions: pecard255

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yo so considering he mentioned the 15th and I guess it's by US time it might be a tad bit to early but have anyone heard anything from BD on discord or something
I am sure you may have not read it carefully. BD did not set a hard date when he is going to release the current update. He going to do his best to have it ready as soon as he can (around the 15th of December) and have the update sent to his tester group to test the VN before it get released based on the last update report that been posted with the quotes ==> "I'm going to set a tentative time range to release Episode 13, around the 15th. This is not a hard date just more so a target. I'll have an official date to share once the update has been sent to testers. (Which I'll edit this post to include and I'll share it in the Discord)"

Have a great day and be safe... Also have a good and safe holidays... (y)

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I am sure you may have not read it carefully. BD did not set a hard date when he is going to release the current update. He going to do his best to have it ready as soon as he can (around the 15th of December) and have the update sent to his tester group to test the VN before it get released based on the last update report that been posted with the quotes ==> "I'm going to set a tentative time range to release Episode 13, around the 15th. This is not a hard date just more so a target. I'll have an official date to share once the update has been sent to testers. (Which I'll edit this post to include and I'll share it in the Discord)"

We love the drama of never knowing when. It usually is a nail biter up until he finally drops it which is never the day he said.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022

Let’s be realistic here. Do you really think he has testers? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t or we wouldn’t have been seeing trans models that weren’t supposed to be trans models in the last update. Unless of course his tester is the beloved McKenzie. That might explain things. LOL!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes