RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
In my honest opinion, azel should be fair game tbh cause technically she's not his mom so it shouldn't count as incest.
Doesn't really matter. Patreon considers it incest and will not allow it, so if he continues to promote this game via Patreon, he has to avoid it.

This is from Patreon support to :
"We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If, for example, the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest."

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Doesn't really matter. Patreon considers it incest and will not allow it, so if he continues to promote this game via Patreon, he has to avoid it.

This is from Patreon support to :
Not this old lie again... it has nothing to do with Patreon.
There are thousands of games with incest on Patreon that simply use a patch to get this content back.
It's BD being lazy. He can't even make a normal release without huge delays.
Making an actual incest patch would require extra work.
This is where the whole incest thing for WVM fails.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Not this old lie again... it has nothing to do with Patreon.
There are thousands of games with incest on Patreon that simply use a patch to get this content back.
It's BD being lazy. He can't even make a normal release without huge delays.
Making an actual incest patch would require extra work.
This is where the whole incest thing for WVM fails.
It's not a lie when Patreon has shut down people's accounts for it. They're just inconsistent with it since they don't seek it out proactively. If someone doesn't get reported, it's not likely to cause a ban. But many creators have decided against even risking it because of others (or even themselves) having their accounts frozen/banned.

Recommendations from numerous sources are that if you don't want to deal with the hassle, don't even put that content in your work. You can get away with it, but it's like speeding on the highway. No matter how common it is, if the person with authority decides to penalize you, you have to jump through hoops to lessen/negate the consequences.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's not a lie when Patreon has shut down people's accounts for it. They're just inconsistent with it since they don't seek it out proactively. If someone doesn't get reported, it's not likely to cause a ban. But many creators have decided against even risking it because of others (or even themselves) having their accounts frozen/banned.

Recommendations from numerous sources are that if you don't want to deal with the hassle, don't even put that content in your work. You can get away with it, but it's like speeding on the highway. No matter how common it is, if the person with authority decides to penalize you, you have to jump through hoops to lessen/negate the consequences.
I never said you lied.
I said it's an "old lie" that Patreon is the reason he won't do incest even though it was clearly planned at some point during development.

Again.

There are thousand of games on Patreon that have incest patches (which are the result of Patreons ridiculous policies) that are doing just fine.
BD is a lazy dev that barely manages to put out a normal update, he has lied so much that nobody believes a word he says.
He could do a patch without getting banned quite easily if he wanted to. He doesn't want to though, not because of Patreon but because he would have to make the patch himself or hire some EvilModder™ , which would be actual work or cost him money.

Patreon in the end is just a scapegoat.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I never said you lied.
I said it's an "old lie" that Patreon is the reason he won't do incest even though it was clearly planned at some point during development.

Again.

There are thousand of games on Patreon that have incest patches (which are the result of Patreons ridiculous policies) that are doing just fine.
BD is a lazy dev that barely manages to put out a normal update, he has lied so much that nobody believes a word he says.
He could do a patch without getting banned quite easily if he wanted to. He doesn't want to though, not because of Patreon but because he would have to make the patch himself or hire some EvilModder™ , which would be actual work or cost him money.

Patreon in the end is just a scapegoat.
You forgot the part where he doesn´t wanna make that mod since his family plays the game aswell :poop:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You forgot the part where he doesn´t wanna make that mod since his family plays the game aswell :poop:
I file that under lie too... aren't his kids if they even exist small?
So he lets his underage kids play his game where you play as Chad Thundercock fucking all the pussy and bussy?
Yeah right... :KEK:

Reactions: johnmnf692

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Man said he would leave for holiday's once he pushed the update, He still has time but I believe he already left aint no way we aint getting a timed excuse like we always do.

• Angry
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes