Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

looks like the LIs decided to go for a walk.
Hmmm ... i'm sure that there are atleast 50% Duck-LI's missing ... just remember what BD said in the begining how long this VN will be have Dev Time until it's finsihed, ya picture shows only the begining of LI's :ROFLMAO: ... the question what i have: has he counted his Hiding Time while no release too to this or not. :unsure:

Jan 24, 2020
You know, when someone teases you with something exciting and then lets you down, it feels like they just pulled the rug from under your imagination, right? It's like they set up this grand expectation, and suddenly it's a plot twist you never saw coming. It's like being promised a thrilling climax and ending up with a flat denouement. I guess you could say it's the literary equivalent of a narrative letdown – a real page-turner turned into a "wait, that's it?" moment

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Still nothing? WTF
I need to learn how to animate cause I don't want to wait for this shit anymore
and maybe browbeat OEJ's sorry good for nothing ass into picking up his revision. I wanna see how it shapes out in comparison to the original.

Last edited:

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Braindrop on discord:

Gonna drop whatever I have ready on the morning of the 24th right before I leave. (Was supposed to leave on the night of the 23rd but I'd honestly prefer the 24th anyway so it works out.)
It will at least contain everything up until the end of the spa trip, hopefully more but at least that and the rest will drop whenever everything is fixed sometime before new years.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
sounds like the update he was supposed to drop quiet some time ago still isn´t finished since he´s just gonna drop whatever he has ready :ROFLMAO: Jesus christ, that dude is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 95er and kcaldw

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
in 2020 the game was average in renders and in development ,but was one of the best haren games outthere,this was before the devacle,and many ppl [like me didnt believe in bd elephant tears,too many shit in a row]now he still didnt learn and also his patrons,newones and old ones dont.......,after 4 yeasr in the making what we have ...?a huge game in the making,,,,a huge scam in the making,....and the worst fanbase[i talking about patrons only]toxicitiy i ever saw....... time to turn the page,but sadly noneone had the balls to take this developer down .....sadly even the best outhere cant eben come near to what this dev did,what a waste of talent and time....

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Braindrop on discord:

Gonna drop whatever I have ready on the morning of the 24th right before I leave. (Was supposed to leave on the night of the 23rd but I'd honestly prefer the 24th anyway so it works out.)
It will at least contain everything up until the end of the spa trip, hopefully more but at least that and the rest will drop whenever everything is fixed sometime before new years.
"The board is set, and the pieces are moving."

Well, it looks like BD has set himself up for his next excuse(s), as to why he'll miss another rolling deadline. Wasn't there some talk about testers? Did he send them a half-baked, incomplete pile to "test"? (Yes we all know that there are no testers, just fun to see how he gets caught in lies all the time).

Anyway, my bet is that the following happens:

1) He was going to drop the "whatever I have done" update but the game kept crashing on compiling/packaging/whatever and he didn't have time to look into the error before the holidays.
.....OR....
2) Packing for his trip took longer than expected and BD had some unforeseen issues involving suitcase zippers which caused him to have to stay up all night on the 23rd. However, since he had to drive to the airport (or wherever he is fictionally going to), he wanted to sleep a few hours on the 24th, so that he would be rested and not fall asleep while driving (or in case he needed to fly a plane). He was going to start the upload as soon as he got up from his quick nap, but he forgot to set his alarm and woke up with just minutes to spare before he had to leave. He hit the upload button, but because he was in the process of leaving he had already set the "going away mode" on his NEST, and part of the protocol NEST uses in "going away mode" is to turn down the temperature in the house, as well as the throttle down the internet speed. (I bet you didn't know how much energy you save by just turning down your internet a few MBs in the winter ;)). When he realized that the "going away" protocol was in effect, BD scrambled to undo it. However, he realized that he had forgotten his PIN code, and he couldn't reach the NEST help center due to it being a Sunday and Christmas Eve. He wanted to wait to upload before he left for the year, but uploading 4 GB of data on his now 250kbs connection would take over a day. BD decided to pull the plug on the upload, go to his discord, and let the lemmings know....

"YO, You won't believe what happened to me........ I was packing for my trip and had to stay up all night because the suitcase zippers malfunctioned......."

BD has my permission to use either excuse (with the proper citation of course) if his is looking for one since we know he frequents this board.....even though he's made himself out to be invisible or offline when clicking on his profile.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
"The board is set, and the pieces are moving."

Well, it looks like BD has set himself up for his next excuse(s), as to why he'll miss another rolling deadline. Wasn't there some talk about testers? Did he send them a half-baked, incomplete pile to "test"? (Yes we all know that there are no testers, just fun to see how he gets caught in lies all the time).

Anyway, my bet is that the following happens:

1) He was going to drop the "whatever I have done" update but the game kept crashing on compiling/packaging/whatever and he didn't have time to look into the error before the holidays.
.....OR....
2) Packing for his trip took longer than expected and BD had some unforeseen issues involving suitcase zippers which caused him to have to stay up all night on the 23rd. Because they had to drive to the airport (or wherever he is fictionally going to), he had to sleep a few hours on the 24th, in order to not fall asleep while driving (or in case he needed to fly a plane). He was going to start the upload as soon as he got up from his quick nap, but he forgot to set his alarm and woke up with just minutes to spare before he had to leave. He hit the upload button, but because he was in the process of leaving he had already hit the "going away mode" on his NEST, and part of the protocol NEST uses in "going away mode" is to turn down the temperature in the house, as well as the throttle down the internet speed. (I bet you didn't know how much energy you save by just turning down your internet a few MBs in the winter ;)). When he realized that the "going away" protocol was in effect, BD scrambled to undo it. However he realized that he forgot his PIN code, and he couldn't reach the NEST help center due to it being a Sunday and Christmas Eve. He wanted to wait to upload before he left for the year, but uploading 4 GB of data on his now 250kbs connection would take over a day. BD decided to pull the plug on the upload, go to his discord, and let the lemmings know....

"YO, You won't believe what happened to me........ I was packing for my trip and had to stay up all night because the suitcase zippers malfunctioned......."

BD has my permission to use either excuse (with the proper citation of course) if his is looking for one since we know he frequents this board.....even though he's made himself out to be invisible or offline when clicking on his profile.
Where is the Excuse: Sorry, but couldn't find my fucking WLAN Cable. A Duck Army stole it. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes