Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Braindrop on discord:

Gonna drop whatever I have ready on the morning of the 24th right before I leave. (Was supposed to leave on the night of the 23rd but I'd honestly prefer the 24th anyway so it works out.)
It will at least contain everything up until the end of the spa trip, hopefully more but at least that and the rest will drop whenever everything is fixed sometime before new years.
Well that was a lie

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
If someone can share full text of this post
According to someone on his Discord:
So, tonight I will be releasing an update of around 200 renders and 2 animations. This update will cover the rest of the night and will end with the MC cuddling with all of the girls as they fall asleep.
Which means we're basically just getting what he had ready according to the November 4th dev report. (197 renders, 2 animations)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 3201565
Kinda sad that the update with Rachael pushed away for now but at least we get some chill with the girls tonight...or do we? Can't get used with the delays when the update with Rachael, Jasmine and Belle it's so close. Am I the only one? hah
Yeah.
The 3 mentioned are among my top 10 LI in the game.
And I expect Jasmine to join Rachael and Willabelle at Tier 1.
Next year we should get more of the other MILF from Tier 1-Harper.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Kinda sad that the update with Rachael pushed away for now but at least we get some chill with the girls tonight...or do we? Can't get used with the delays when the update with Rachael, Jasmine and Belle it's so close. Am I the only one? hah
I wouldn't count on chilling with the girls tonight. I'd put money on "no update until January." Especially based on how Chapter 12's release turned out.

GeorgelCostel

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah.
The 3 mentioned are among my top 10 LI in the game.
And I expect Jasmine to join Rachael and Willabelle at Tier 1.
Next year we should get more of the other MILF from Tier 1-Harper.
Jasmine has to join at least at Tier 1 because she's one of the official girlfriends. Hope that would be even better and get her straight to Tier 0 with Sauna and Jamie. That would be insanely hot just as Harper's first sex scene :LOL:
Also I think that Harper deserver that Tier 0 too but I'm ok for now. If her character development continues like this hope she's moving to Tier 0.

My Top 10:
1.Jamie & Shauna
2.Rachael
3.Willabelle
4.Jasmine
5.Harper
6.Zoe
7.Anna
8.Azel & Willow
9.Millie
10.Lauren

Reactions: EJW

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
According to someone on his Discord:

Which means we're basically just getting what he had ready according to the November 4th dev report. (197 renders, 2 animations)
so between november 4th and today he worked on a whooping 3 renders. Wow. Just wow :D Scamdrop on the peak of his career again :D Damn, hope he didn´t overwork himself. such a hard working guy. Sheesh

I´m not counting the "250 renders" for obvious reasons. Belive it when u see it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes