Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Pfft, we wont see shit on ANY of those dates. Good ol' brainfart will do what good ol' brainfart always do. Fail to deliver and then stick his head in the sand pretending he didn't say a goddamn word about it, Conveniency at it's best folks.

Reactions: prezes777

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
This guy is something else... self sabotage at it's finest. The only reason I got to this conclusion is the fact that he actually pause pledges and that tells me he somewhat does feel bad but sabotage his vn anyway.

All of the rest just scream mental illness, at this point even his kid must be a product of his imagination and he's actually just a neck beard in mommys basement playing League of Legends. One of those that hates christmas because he's got to go out of his room and interact with family.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No update? What a supprise. Never saw that comming.
Na not really ... This isn't a SURPRISE anymore. We all know how he is working ... i really just don't get it how dumb people have to be, too still support him. :unsure:
I really want to see an IQ Test from BD and all his Supporters. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rgrmohyh

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
you all are a bunch of haters.. and don't appreciate how much time and effort our benevolent dev must put into his work.
don't worry farted brain i got your back. don't let these guys get to you.
you just do what you do best, make a poetry out of every excuse, lie about everything, don't care what everyone really wants and give exactly zero fucks what your supporters think. :ROFLMAO:

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
you all are a bunch of haters.. and don't appreciate how much time and effort our benevolent dev must put into his work.
don't worry farted brain i got your back. don't let these guys get to you.
you just do what you do best, make a poetry out of every excuse, lie about everything, don't care what everyone really wants and give exactly zero fucks what your supporters think. :ROFLMAO:
it doesn't matter what the simpporters really think as long as they keep coughing up that monthly patreon fee

Reactions: Anteron

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Brain drop on discord :

I thought I'd be able to post it after I got to my families place but things were already hectic then xmas stuff plus I had a shitty connection the whole time. But part 1 will be posted today and I should be able to work on part 2 for most of today and tomorrow so hopefully I'm able to fix everything for it in time.

Rgrmohyh

Nov 30, 2023
Brain drop on discord :

I thought I'd be able to post it after I got to my families place but things were already hectic then xmas stuff plus I had a shitty connection the whole time. But part 1 will be posted today and I should be able to work on part 2 for most of today and tomorrow so hopefully I'm able to fix everything for it in time.
Same bullshit everyday

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes