hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Been awhile since I been here. I think I woukd wait until after the new year. See if there's an update then, then download what ever update there is.

I mean, what else can you do. It's not like anybody wouldnt just accept this and instead write the same complaints over and over on here.

Nobody woukd do that. Not. A . Single. Person.
i understand that but never forget about that's not about "a single person", its about comminity, awareness and his patrons.
He took a one-year break and came back was because of his patrons. When the number of subscribers drops to 2000 or less, he stops all of the lies and making excuses and does his job again.

edit: As for what you said about complaints;
Even if all of pages were full of praise, nothing would change. 2000 pages are complaints because he deserves it

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
He's not going to release it tonight. What's going to happen is he's going to go MIA for a few days and likely drop it this coming weekend. His excuse will be that he preferred a more complete update rather than breaking it into smaller chunks. Or, he'll drop the few renders he's got, say the second part will come the following few days/week. That will come and go and he'll say he didn't like something and it needed tweaking. That will wind up being the February release.

It's fucking crazy that he's apparently still working on the update that was supposed to follow his last relase in sept/oct? It was to come the following week and was "ready to go" over two months ago. Also, fuck him and that poor connection excuse. My girlfriends parents live over two hours out to a rural area and I was just there for Christmas and they can still decent connection. I'm talking two main streets kinda town.

I'll give him props if he's actually pausing pledges at least, but fuck me, he's something else.

Also, are we 5/52 for his original 52 releases in 52 weeks plan? We can't be much more than that.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Also, are we 5/52 for his original 52 releases in 52 weeks plan? We can't be much more than that.

Ah yes, the infamous 52 releases in 52 weeks.

To be honest, we as a community are all to blame for that one. We forgot to ask the most necessary of questions to BrainDead, "What do you consider to be a standard week?"

I think we all assumed Brain Dead was using an Earth week that consists of 7, 24 hour days (168 total hours). Now we know that Brain Drop was, in actuality, using a Venus week, where a single day lasts approximately 243 Earth Days. So for Brain Drop each Venus week is equal to approx. 1,701 Earth Days (40,824 total hours). I'd say that for once, Brain Fart is ahead of schedule on his 52 releases in 52 weeks.

Well Done BD, well done indeed.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well, he did take about a year to go from ..mc has a baseketball game tomorrow. to actually have the game start. then took about a year to actually play that game. and now about 6 months since that game and ..you get the idea..

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
from what i've seen in game developers, they all start off humble and motivated to prove themselves, but after making like $500 to $1000 a month then comes the excuses for such long time in between updates. then there is another milestone, when the game developer makes serveral thousands a month, then they become arrogant and almost act like we owe them support. and then another milestone is when the game developer makes 10 to 20 thousands a month or more, then comes the vacations and being sick, or as they call it being drained and can't focus. but keep that money flowing in guys.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
i thought we were passed this! farting brain proved it a dozen times already that it's better with broken promises (increased income) than to actually put in the work.
someone please save me, i am getting sucked in.. my brain is trembling..

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He's not going to release it tonight. What's going to happen is he's going to go MIA for a few days and likely drop it this coming weekend. His excuse will be that he preferred a more complete update rather than breaking it into smaller chunks.
At some point in the future, if further split, it would then amount to 1-render updates.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes