Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
from what i've seen in game developers, they all start off humble and motivated to prove themselves, but after making like $500 to $1000 a month then comes the excuses for such long time in between updates. then there is another milestone, when the game developer makes serveral thousands a month, then they become arrogant and almost act like we owe them support. and then another milestone is when the game developer makes 10 to 20 thousands a month or more, then comes the vacations and being sick, or as they call it being drained and can't focus. but keep that money flowing in guys.
The problem here is no the dev, it's his supporter, if they keep supporting him even though he's doing less that he used to, then they should stop supporting the dev when he's not not doing what he used to do in the begginnig.
It's the fondation of capitalism, if you keep paying for a product, even if it's not worth it, they will keep doing it, if you stop paying said product, then they will cease doing that product or make a better one.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
At this point , while yes you can always ignore the noise and the whole game ... I'm just waiting for the game to bloody end , so we could move on to another , hopefully better , fad ...

Thank the gods there are games actually deserving their 4.5 to 5 stars around here

Last edited:

Nov 12, 2021
Damn this guy promised 52 updates and only delivered 5 ? This guy isn't even trying to hide it, he's going full scam. I thought this guy was a clown, but boy he's the whole damn circus these days.

Also what happened to his alter ego Mackenzie ? Is he done pretending mackenzie was a real person ?

Literi

Jun 15, 2020
At this point, what's the point of fucking lying tho? He says he will leave on the holiday, misses a deadline, allegedly moves his holiday, finally releases something. It says at the end of the update that next will follow soon. So is he still going on a holiday, if yes then update isn't soon by any means. Good fucking lord, that dude needs an oversight, he's the type of person who doesn't do shit unless someone makes him do it, actively. I like this game, as frustrating as it is sometimes. It has so much potential, but he just doesn't do enough for the kind of money he receives. Tho i must say the amount of bullshit he comes up with, it's fucking art, makes me laugh constantly.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The biggest laugh I got was when they incorporated "lesbian content" among the main women when option chosen yet where's the effort for branching paths..as a previous person said they've become the full circus and really showing they're scammers, what's next they'll get rid of patreon and go full out to the mega scam site known as Onlyfans..

Reactions: Issikka

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
45 Mb update? what in the fuck is this bullshit? i am not even gonna bother with it..:ROFLMAO: i know i may sound mean here and there, but i do understand brain dead.. he must be working with his last 2 brain cells.. so yes understandable.. :rolleyes:
all of those sassy posts with excuses are beginning to take it's toll.. again understandable, more time for bullshit excuses less time for game development. shit i just gave him an excuse idea. my stupid brain is working against me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah yes, the infamous 52 releases in 52 weeks.

To be honest, we as a community are all to blame for that one. We forgot to ask the most necessary of questions to BrainDead, "What do you consider to be a standard week?"

I think we all assumed Brain Dead was using an Earth week that consists of 7, 24 hour days (168 total hours). Now we know that Brain Drop was, in actuality, using a Venus week, where a single day lasts approximately 243 Earth Days. So for Brain Drop each Venus week is equal to approx. 1,701 Earth Days (40,824 total hours). I'd say that for once, Brain Fart is ahead of schedule on his 52 releases in 52 weeks.

Well Done BD, well done indeed.
You know that one year on Venus is shorter than one day,right?

Reactions: Rukyta70

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
The game misses some outrage reactions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell was that degenerate idea? And after all that I didn't have a choice but let her stay at the house? Don't need a slut in the house!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bufa
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes