Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
did he fuck that AZel at last?
thats never going to happen, so might aswell quit now if thats what your waiting for.

the dev only used "incest" to lore in the incest crowd then quickly backtracked and stated he never is going to add incest

it was only to sucker you guys into the game

as a big dick move it was by god how successful it was... there still a good chunk still supporting him and asking for incest still.... you guys got played like a fiddle and you're still sticking around...

(for the purpose of this post im using "you" and etc like a royal plural IE: the royal "we" so not directly talking about you but the incest crowd as a whole)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think this thread is more interesting than the actual game.

Other than the ridiculousness of it all, that a lazy developer can get so much monthly cash based on repeated BS excuses, why are you all so interested in the updates anyway? Is it just enjoyment in picking on the obviously milking dev? Schadenfreude?

The quality of WVM has dropped off a cliff years ago. It all went to shit when the MC was kidnapped. There is no story to speak of, none of the characters have any personality anymore other than wanting to hug the MC, the endless duck faces was tiring years ago, and there are more characters than anyone can remember, much less care about.

When it was just say 15 characters, it was kind of interesting. I think many of us were interested in Harper's and Natalie's arc, for example. But by now, even if BD releases 1000 renders a month, it will still be shit.

Why are you all complaining? It is like the joke of the diner in a restaurant that says, "This food is terrible.... and such small portions."

If the game sucks, the less we see of it the better.

What am I missing here? Honestly, has anyone here actually enjoyed any of the last, say, 5 updates in the last 2 or 3 years?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Also what happened to his alter ego Mackenzie ? Is he done pretending mackenzie was a real person ?
That's the funny part: disappeared quietly, silently and secretly one day. Personally, I still believe that this creature was an AI that was used for lame excuses. Wouldn't be an isolated case. I'm just saying: The Gollum game and the AI-generated apology.That's the funny part: disappeared quietly, silently and secretly one day. Personally, I still believe that this creature was an AI that was used for lame excuses. Wouldn't be an isolated case. I'm just saying: The Gollum game and the AI-generated apology.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
You know that one year on Venus is shorter than one day,right?
Yep, I'm fully aware that one year on Venus is shorter than 1 Day on Venus.

However, BD made the promise of 52 releases in 52 weeks. By definition, a week is a period of seven days. This is why for my smart-ass joke I kept the units of measurement constant by comparing a week on Earth and Venus. The fact that a year on Venus is 225 Earth days is superfluous since the comparison was against a week.

And now my joke is even less funny because I had to explain it... I'll try harder next time. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
This is a prime example of why I personally don't donate,
I will never donate recurringly. I might sometimes drop a month sub if I want to support them for a specific build, but then I instantly cancel

I'd rather just pirate and then buy the game when it's officially out, if it's good enough. of course most games never get to the "officially out" part anyway

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Hey all, how's those 52 weeks of updates going? I have not check on the game in like 6 months. Hope I got a lot of updates to play through. Oh also is BD still doing the black box over the MC face? I also wonder if the girls have but turned into full ducks yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rgrmohyh

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I, for one, am happy to see this crawling along with little to no effort shown. The simporters being drained of funds financing a money pit of a "game".
Brings a proverbial tear to my eye that the old quote "It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." is alive and very relevant to this day.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
This thing has really stalled out
I agree, I deleted it a year ago. It just got boring, the animations were so so, the updates were short and no real point to where the game was going. IMO there is no point for me pick it up again. Sorry

Reactions: VOYEUR

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I just figured it out, mc is the avn equivalent of that who dad from "Horton Hears a Who", ya know, the guy who had like a billion kids and gave each of them like 10 seconds of attention before moving onto the next one? Only instead of kids, this one is love interests.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I think this thread is more interesting than the actual game.

Other than the ridiculousness of it all, that a lazy developer can get so much monthly cash based on repeated BS excuses, why are you all so interested in the updates anyway? Is it just enjoyment in picking on the obviously milking dev? Schadenfreude?

The quality of WVM has dropped off a cliff years ago. It all went to shit when the MC was kidnapped. There is no story to speak of, none of the characters have any personality anymore other than wanting to hug the MC, the endless duck faces was tiring years ago, and there are more characters than anyone can remember, much less care about.

When it was just say 15 characters, it was kind of interesting. I think many of us were interested in Harper's and Natalie's arc, for example. But by now, even if BD releases 1000 renders a month, it will still be shit.

Why are you all complaining? It is like the joke of the diner in a restaurant that says, "This food is terrible.... and such small portions."

If the game sucks, the less we see of it the better.

What am I missing here? Honestly, has anyone here actually enjoyed any of the last, say, 5 updates in the last 2 or 3 years?
For me, the only reason I'm interested now is cause of the Jasmine date, which is the one thing I've been wanting from this game since it's launch. So at least until we finally get that, I gotta play the updates.

Reactions: Smarmint

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Just go play Grandma's House.
True. That guy actually deserves the money he gets.

Can't believe Braindrop is still dragging this out. There's plenty of games that go months without updates, I wish Braindrop would just admit that he can't update as frequently as he'd like and admit to his own bullshit. It's fine if he can't keep the pace, but don't make up dumb excuses and just admit that you can't do it.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
thats never going to happen, so might aswell quit now if thats what your waiting for.

the dev only used "incest" to lore in the incest crowd then quickly backtracked and stated he never is going to add incest

it was only to sucker you guys into the game

as a big dick move it was by god how successful it was... there still a good chunk still supporting him and asking for incest still.... you guys got played like a fiddle and you're still sticking around...

(for the purpose of this post im using "you" and etc like a royal plural IE: the royal "we" so not directly talking about you but the incest crowd as a whole)
Well for me i didn't care about the incest part i'm here for guess what a dumb reason i have thought the game will have
playing basket ball
Dating+Basket Ball never played stuff like this and never will apparently so any future update i will just play it to kill time but waiting for it everytime nah

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
20 years in the future, the NBA will be populated 100 percent by the sons of Montrose and the WMBA will be his daughters. plot is obvious. he will have 100000 kids by the time he leaves WVM.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes