hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
1: All 3 will be Broken
3: Not "ONE" fucking Release 2024
:ROFLMAO:
I'm sure there will be an update with around 200 renders today or tomorrow. It will never happen again after that.

edit: bd has figured out how to lie to his subscribers and he does it systematically and knowingly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bufa and kcaldw

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jasmine has to join at least at Tier 1 because she's one of the official girlfriends. Hope that would be even better and get her straight to Tier 0 with Sauna and Jamie. That would be insanely hot just as Harper's first sex scene :LOL:
Also I think that Harper deserver that Tier 0 too but I'm ok for now. If her character development continues like this hope she's moving to Tier 0.

My Top 10:
1.Jamie & Shauna
2.Rachael
3.Willabelle
4.Jasmine
5.Harper
6.Zoe
7.Anna
8.Azel & Willow
9.Millie
10.Lauren
No,Tier 0 and Tier F will remain unique,with no more additions.
Top 3 MILFs from the game and Tier 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xtrema

GeorgelCostel

Jan 25, 2018
No,Tier 0 and Tier F will remain unique,with no more additions.
Top 3 MILFs from the game and Tier 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion all of this 3 MILFs deserve to be in Tier 0 because they earned that. I mean how Rachael isn't in Tier 0 when she already have a baby before Jamie? Also everything that made to be possible it's due to Rachae in a huge part, a big part Harperl and now Belle has redeemed with them too. Doesn't make sense to me how they doesn't have the higher spot. Thanks for clarification with the Tiers :HideThePain:

Reactions: Kitec167 and VOYEUR

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 3201565
Kinda sad that the update with Rachael pushed away for now but at least we get some chill with the girls tonight...or do we? Can't get used with the delays when the update with Rachael, Jasmine and Belle it's so close. Am I the only one? hah
Scamdrop translation: No release until next year. Imminent real life crisis chance: 99.99%, don't expect communication until crisis overcome.

Reactions: PacoTaco
Jun 26, 2023
Been awhile since I been here. I think I woukd wait until after the new year. See if there's an update then, then download what ever update there is.

I mean, what else can you do. It's not like anybody wouldnt just accept this and instead write the same complaints over and over on here.

Nobody woukd do that. Not. A . Single. Person.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In my opinion all of this 3 MILFs deserve to be in Tier 0 because they earned that. I mean how Rachael isn't in Tier 0 when she already have a baby before Jamie? Also everything that made to be possible it's due to Rachae in a huge part, a big part Harperl and now Belle has redeemed with them too. Doesn't make sense to me how they doesn't have the higher spot. Thanks for clarification with the Tiers :HideThePain:
Actually it makes sense to be Tier 1.
Tier 0 is for original GF only-Jamie and Shauna
Tier F if for family-Willow,Azel and Wendy
Tier 1 is the smallest Tier,outside the fixed 0 and F of course.
Tier 1 will be probably no more than 10 members.
Tier 1 so far are Rachel,Willabelle,Harper,Natalie and Stacy.
My guess is that Jasmine and Elizabeth will be probably Tier 1 too.
And maybe Zoe.And Bailey.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes