johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I'm going to be honest, I don't understand that last message from Braindop, does he mean that he will release the update today or that he will leave everything ready to release it later?
Yes

Basically, he doesn't have the now 1month+ delayed release ready.... and he's going to release whatever he has done tomorrow (assuming US timezones). At some point when he gets back, he will "create, fix, finish, write, test" the rest of the delayed release and provide it to us. The same release that he had in his last "progress bar" status post that was like 90% done.

Now if you believe any of that, or believe anything the dev is posting regarding release dates or his plethora of excuses, I have a bridge to sell you ;) :LOL:

RpWolf

Nov 22, 2023
it was good about 3 years ago. Then he went radio silent for 2 years. within those 2 years he kept promising a release. this year he kinda came back and releases bad/mediocre updates at best while still missing every single deadline he personally sets by weeks or even months. Last update was supposed to release somewhere mid november iirc. Now he wants to release an update that, judging by his last patreon post is only 1/3 of the promised update which means he didn´t do jackshit.

In here he´s already known as scam artist. So to answer your question: Yes, it´s the usual scam. Only difference here is that he still has a large cult surrounding him which is ready to suck his dick even if he only releases parts of what he promised.
so that's why my comment praising the game was responded to with jokes, I had no idea how long it took for updates from this developer, I didn't even know the f95 website until recently, I always download games from a website in my language since my English is rubbish.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
so that's why my comment praising the game was responded to with jokes, I had no idea how long it took for updates from this developer, I didn't even know the f95 website until recently, I always download games from a website in my language since my English is rubbish.
don't worry mate, we all must learn from our mistakes and strive to do better next time. can't say the same about our magnanimous leaking brain here.. but alas it is what it is. :cautious:
I have to wonder though.. doesn't he get tired of saying these ridiculous excuses?!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I have to wonder though.. doesn't he get tired of saying these ridiculous excuses?!
Unfortunately, learning from mistakes does not necessarily mean learning the right thing. Especially if one finds oneself in a filter bubble. Comparable to the Simpsons episode in which Mr. Burns lost his nuclear power plant because he surrounded himself with yes-men.

KadoGatorFan

Sep 1, 2022
I get this error on meeting purple on the yacht. on Ep12.1, in case it matters i have the multi-mod installed too

i even tried putting in the bug fix 32-38 days rpa Screenshot 2023-12-24 053121.png

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Braindrop on discord:

Gonna drop whatever I have ready on the morning of the 24th right before I leave. (Was supposed to leave on the night of the 23rd but I'd honestly prefer the 24th anyway so it works out.)
It will at least contain everything up until the end of the spa trip, hopefully more but at least that and the rest will drop whenever everything is fixed sometime before new years.
Well that was a lie

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes