timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
At the rate of NutDrop's updates or lack there of you would have a better chance winning the lotto. So don't count on it anytime soon.
Before that, the MC needs to talk to Lauren and Belle about the situation and explain things to Natalie. So with the current speed/lengte of updates and the speed of new girl introductions... that is not gonna happen for a long time.

We haven't even played the first competitive game of basketball yet XD

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Before that, the MC needs to talk to Lauren and Belle about the situation and explain things to Natalie. So with the current speed/lengte of updates and the speed of new girl introductions... that is not gonna happen for a long time.

Yes yes!!! Lauren and Belle are overdue for some STICKS!!! Plus MC has to hypnotize Natalie with cock if he has to tell her " I fucked yo mama first"

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Everyone is on NutDrop's schedule which means that we'll get an update with a lot of excuses either before the New Year or right after. He's obviously taking yet another break from his so called Hobby.
nah Mackenzie told me he was working super hard to get this out before he goes on vacation the 23rd, his eyes are acting up again and his appendix feels like it might burst a third time, but he is toughing it out. :Kappa:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Blockhead McSuperCock hasn't even finished a scrimmage yet thanks to the flock of ducks storming the court. If this cluster of a VN was to follow any logic we still have to wait for a few scrimmages before the regular season starts... (yes I said logic, I know it's very ridiculous to use that word when talking about WVM).

Reactions: timsoel

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Any news ?
No news, Update is approximately 1 week late from the "rough-ish, not sure-ish, maybe, possibly, pie in the sky" date BD set for Dec. 15th. As many are speculating, don't expect any update until after the Christmas holiday since (tongue in cheek) BD has been working super hard and needs to take a break for the holidays.....

Also College football bowl games from now until New Years, so I'm sure our beloved swindler errr developer plans to take all those in accordingly.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes