Noid42

May 19, 2018
i'm going to stop you right there.

this site is fair more then just a "pirating" site, this is also a great place for devs to promote their work and gain quite a big following. patreon doesn't really do advertising or marketing so sites this can quite literally make or break a game theres no argument there are just abunch of pirates on this but there is quite alot of actual supporters or ex supporters here......
This, especially in this case.
This thread is the biggest reason WVM even got big and it is a BIG part of BD's success (ironically the other part was his work ethic and constant updates).
Plenty of Ex-supporters here (myself included) supported BD when we felt like he was worthy of financial support, which allowed him to do this full time and to build WVM while supporting himself and his family. calling us 'non supporters on a pirating site' is dishonest at best.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I don't know if Braindrop comes here often or not, so I'll leave this question here and just wait.

What is the difference between being scouted by Elizabeth and being scouted by Jaime?

Jun 26, 2023
I don't know if Braindrop comes here often or not, so I'll leave this question here and just wait.

What is the difference between being scouted by Elizabeth and being scouted by Jaime?
I honestly don't think there's a massive difference. Maybe a slight change in a sex scene? But nothing that would alter the story in any way.

I may be mistaken though. Anybody else feel free to throw in your two cents

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I honestly don't think there's a massive difference. Maybe a slight change in a sex scene? But nothing that would alter the story in any way.

I may be mistaken though. Anybody else feel free to throw in your two cents
The way the whole scene with Yuki progressed I felt that there might be more. Maybe hard sex/ dom routes with Elizabeth and softer scenes with Jaime?
Maybe.
I'm just guessing.
The game has progressed so far (sigh)- *nostalgia harp sounds* only feels like yesterday that I was running 0.4

Also, I was wondering how the marriage proposals would look like down the line for MC? Will it be for one or all? if so how does the wedding look? More importantly how do the girls look in white dresses?

Also, do the mothers and sisters get tired of MC's shenanigans ever? Now that girl-on-girl content is enabled what kind of pairings can we expect (other than Jaime-Shauna, Rainn-Bailey)? Nat and Elizabeth is the perfect storm of tits and desperate attention seeking, me gusta.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes