Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Technically he has 13 days before it turns to weeks, but I don't beleave he made that deadline. The update is nearly done for months. And how often announced? 4-5 times with release dates? I would be very surprised when we see an update this month.
He wrote something 5days ago and stated this..

Just know that I'm talking days, not weeks.

Word days cant be weeks lol

55e0173909241223fda30442f3e994f5.jpg

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So I have been slowly getting trough the game and finally made it to that scene with Harper and wow that was just superb,Not gonna lie I did not expect and was blind to it that Harper was her last name but I really do love the name Noella it suits her just my 2 cents on that one as i did search her name here and saw someone talk smack about that being her name.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
He wrote something 5days ago and stated this..

Just know that I'm talking days, not weeks.

Word days cant be weeks lol

View attachment 3254242
Well, technically he said weeks, which is plural. So he aint wrong with the 13 days.

But this was originally announced for... end of october or november release? (If we are talking about technicalities.) But I could be wrong, its hard to keep up with these dates and numbers if he doesnt track or stick to them either.

Reactions: 95er and hawk784563

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I understand crying after the MC is hurt but the one that creeped me out is when she cried so much after the MC went to Florida. It's possible I'm just an asshole but yeah that was a bit much for me.
Zoe has hardcore abandonment issues, both her Mom and Bailey pretty much confirm this, not to mention Zoe herself through her words and actions. Personally, Zoe is probably my favorite LI in this game, but even I will agree that it is a bit much at times, particularly in the Florida phone call. However, I think it also contributes to making her a more interesting character overall than pretty much anyone else. Her scenes in the Garage at the party and in the locker room are both top tier, at least for this game, as both character scenes and H-scenes.

Reactions: eltharion83

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
So I have been slowly getting trough the game and finally made it to that scene with Harper and wow that was just superb,Not gonna lie I did not expect and was blind to it that Harper was her last name but I really do love the name Noella it suits her just my 2 cents on that one as I did search her name here and saw someone talk smack about that being her name.
Any name (within reason, there's a character named d squared or some shit in this game) would have suited her because......you didn't know her name to begin with bro. You liked her to begin with, her name doesn't add to the attraction.
That's like saying I met this girl she was beautiful and after talking to her and building up a rapport I truly started to enjoy her company. As we were parting ways I suddenly realized that throughout all of our time spent and conversations I hadn't asked her name. Turning back toward me she tells me her name is Glass. Suddenly thinking to myself as I gaze at her vestige "Yeah, that name suits her, for no other reason besides the fact that I think it's cool".

PS: No shade here friend you like what you like I'm just having a go.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Zoe has hardcore abandonment issues, both her Mom and Bailey pretty much confirm this, not to mention Zoe herself through her words and actions. Personally, Zoe is probably my favorite LI in this game, but even I will agree that it is a bit much at times, particularly in the Florida phone call. However, I think it also contributes to making her a more interesting character overall than pretty much anyone else. Her scenes in the Garage at the party and in the locker room are both top tier, at least for this game, as both character scenes and H-scenes.
yea but why? her parents are loving was it a past love? And she was so quick to give it up that it doesn't fit the narrative of an abandonment fear you would think if you were afraid of being discarded you wouldn't get close to people, though you can go the opposite extreme and do everything to appease said person, Zoe doesn't fit in any category...If anything it's an irrational fear aka being an extreme co-depender... also known better by the popular term a yandere. Whats funnier is all these girls fit that last one.....

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
There is nothing going on.
She loves the MC deeply but always told him no to being his gf. Then he gets hurt badly and she has no details and is afraid of losing him without having the option to talk to him.
Right, but she just met him has had like 5 interactions with him, and now is ready to cut a bitch for him like damn, we got here fast. I'm waiting for my belief to come back from lunch so I can suspend it from doing its job..... The whiplash I get from how hard these characters are up the mc's ass is crazy seeing as it's been like what 60 in-game days AT THE MOST, Like holy hell this dude either has crazy ass game or secretes some foreign agent that makes women dumb and horny.

Jul 28, 2023
yea but why? her parents are loving was it a past love? And she was so quick to give it up that it doesn't fit the narrative of an abandonment fear you would think if you were afraid of being discarded you wouldn't get close to people, though you can go the opposite extreme and do everything to appease said person, Zoe doesn't fit in any category...If anything it's an irrational fear aka being an extreme co-depender... also known better by the popular term a yandere. Whats funnier is all these girls fit that last one.....
I'm really not here to defend WVM of all things because the game is surface deep at best but the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
We know her father died and it really messed her up. Presumably that led to her having an extreme fear of losing the people she cares for so any little thing that could potentially lead to that even if it's unlikely ends up causing her major anxiety.
She also DOES try to avoid getting attached to an extent with the whole "I don't want to be your gf" thing but she's clearly not very good at it.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Shakes magic 8-ball...
Choose two out of following:
<weather related power/internet outage>
<illness> (size and scope increases based on time since last update)
<PC gremlins> (random computer issue #439)
<scene #69 needs additional work/rework>
And let's not forget to add the mental issues to the illness part, as the 'last boss' if it has been too long.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I'm really not here to defend WVM of all things because the game is surface deep at best but the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
We know her father died and it really messed her up. Presumably that led to her having an extreme fear of losing the people she cares for so any little thing that could potentially lead to that even if it's unlikely ends up causing her major anxiety.
She also DOES try to avoid getting attached to an extent with the whole "I don't want to be your gf" thing but she's clearly not very good at it.
:unsure: I see your perspective well put.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So I have been slowly getting trough the game and finally made it to that scene with Harper and wow that was just superb,Not gonna lie I did not expect and was blind to it that Harper was her last name but I really do love the name Noella it suits her just my 2 cents on that one as i did search her name here and saw someone talk smack about that being her name.
Harper is the only reason I keep coming back and checking this Game!!! He could throw away all the other girls and just make the game about her and I would be happy.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any name (within reason, there's a character named d squared or some shit in this game) would have suited her because......you didn't know her name to begin with bro. You liked her to begin with, her name doesn't add to the attraction.
That's like saying I met this girl she was beautiful and after talking to her and building up a rapport I truly started to enjoy her company. As we were parting ways I suddenly realized that throughout all of our time spent and conversations I hadn't asked her name. Turning back toward me she tells me her name is Glass. Suddenly thinking to myself as I gaze at her vestige "Yeah, that name suits her, for no other reason besides the fact that I think it's cool".

PS: No shade here friend you like what you like I'm just having a go.
GLass would have suited Harper great too, especially when we understand that it is short for Great Looking Ass, G-l-ass! ;):LOL:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes