EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I truly don't understand why he has the supporters he does. It actually baffles me.

1. Announce update.
2. Fail to deliver, blame it on needing to tweak scenes and need a little more time.
3. Fail to deliver again and falsely own up to your "mistakes". Promise you'll do better and setup a plan for next month.
4. Repeat step 1.

That has literally been this guys MO for the last two years. How many releases have we received since he first announced 52 releases in 52 weeks?

I honestly think he wouldn't get half the shit he does if he'd stop fucking telling people dates, and failing to deliver. His update should be packaged and ready to upload when he announces when it's released.
It appears as though this method still holds true months later.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I have no words for that.
first of all respect to you because you managed to read that far. :) secondly; i'll summarize what he was trying to tell us in words that a kindergarten would understand (frankly as you've said, i have no idea what he wants to tell us)
" shit brain activated" aka brain dead or whatever fancy name he has these days.. :D
i don't care what my simporters say about me, but i do love it when i get badmouthed sometimes i even jack off.. :cautious: since this game is a hobby for me, i have a lot more pressing problems to deal with than to work on a hobby that i get payed loads of cash you all are just haters and don't understand the importance of these play-offs. it is a life and death matter. as for the update hmm i think it will come out sometime in the next days of this year.. probably.. and most importantly if my brain lets me.
any further questions will be ignored, since that's the right thing to do.

Reactions: Leonin

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So he actually said he has the best job in the world and He has to be better at it. So it's not his "Hobby" anymore? Wow. No shit NutDrop. Been your damn job for a few years now dumb ass. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I have no words for that.
Have to admit, that is a new one. "I use release dates to trick my mind to get into release mode to avoid making additional updates."

I also like the fact that he gives us an update on Jan 6th saying he's back from the family vacation and he's all motivated and shit, but now this update is about how it's stressful and apologizes for delays...and he is trying to get back into a rhythm... blah blah blah.

And yes, I realize that Braindead's word is as good as a steaming pile of dog shit set on fire.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
goddamnit i really must try that too what BrainFart is doing there this selfpity shit seems to work wonders with his minions when they all still paying him so much money.

first its a hobby,then its a job,then its a hobby again,and then a job.....
and now he makes the game for himself and in the same text later he has a fantastic job.
i bet he starts to get headaches himself for writing so much brainfarts.

thinking back to the time how he was before his farts begann to stink so much,and looking at what is happening now you can really begin to doubt that he is the same person right here and now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Brain droppings aside, I still like the story. So... fun ideas for the future: MC, Jamie and Shauna help out Bailey and Raine with an ice-breaker clubing night. The surprise is at the after party when we learn both Bailey and Raine wore strap-ons.:p What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room. Keana and her wifey walk in on MC, Skye and Coach celebrating after the first win! Things were a little chaotic but MC was managing well... In walks the cheer team... That's my kinda orgy! Jus' Sayin':cool:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
If he takes this long and struggle this much to create a simple spa expect a 1 year update when the team is finally playing away from home, or any new background scene to be honest. MC should never leave home again if we expect to see the end of the VN.

Feb 29, 2020
HAHAHAHA, now the "hobby" no longer exists, now it's a job and according to his own words, he develops the game for himself, not even Homer Simpson is so negligent during his work.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
HAHAHAHA, now the "hobby" no longer exists, now it's a job and according to his own words, he develops the game for himself, not even Homer Simpson is so negligent during his work.
yep. The patrons aren´t there to support the game he´s creating just for himself, they are there to finance his lifestyle. Easy as that.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
yep. The patrons aren´t there to support the game he´s creating just for himself, they are there to finance his lifestyle. Easy as that.
It's always been this way to some degree, but Patreon and similar sites have made it accessible to a broader array of developers.
Sooner or later, it's the same story with any dev who sets up a Patreon account.

They try to make something that used to be a fun hobby(their game/VN) into their full time job, with all the deadlines and headaches that come with it. It's no longer fun and the dev gets burned out trying to please his patrons so he doesn't lose his income.
The end result is the project gets abandoned or gets a rushed ending.

You can blame the devs, but it's hard to resist people waving money in your face.
It's even harder to stay humble and focused on what got you to that point.

I'm not saying anyone here is right or wrong in their opinion, and I apologize if I missed the point of the discussion.
It's just frustrating to see so many good projects fail due to what appears to be the same situation.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
With the amount of tinkering BD claims he's doing you'd think the content would be at least... good?
I don't even want to talk crap just to talk crap, but honestly even if you ignore the delays, the content that is released is just declining in quality very very rapidly.
From 7 LI's to 300, from 70 hours days (which BD found too dense, rightfully so, so he decided to rework the first month) to 150 hours days, the downgraded models, the move from a bit of a nonsense kekw feelgood dream to... whatever is going on with the story right now, retconing and justifying cheating, etc.
What's there used to be pretty good, now it wouldn't fit a top 1000 list.
There's nothing left to save.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
Since NutDrops team lost badly yesterday maybe just maybe he'll pull his head out of his ass and actually put out an update. Yeah now that I think about it who the hell is going to believe that shit especially with this clowns track record. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haven't you learned from update 33? He doesn't put out release dates to effectively communicate with his backers. He does so in an attempt to put himself in 'release mindset', whatever that means. So he is not talking to you, he is talking to himself.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes