Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Jesus, I forget the MC is trying to get a girl pregnant he's been with for only 4 months.... at 18 years old....
Technically not even 4 months since the season 1 rewrite is gonna retcon the start of their relationship to I'm pretty sure after the Jasmine pool scene. 1 month at the longest:whistle::whistle:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Jesus, I forget the MC is trying to get a girl pregnant he's been with for only 4 months.... at 18 years old....
At this rate the MC has a better chance of knocking up NutDrop before he knocks up Jamie. HMM...now that I think of it that just might be his next excuse. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

gypsylazers

Jan 2, 2020
I honestly don't understand why people are pissy with the release dates being far from each other if they apparently think this game is dumb. you're literally on a site that lets you play the game for free....you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon and if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date? shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon
Wrong ... everyone can scream.

if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date
Because it's fun to fuck around about an fucking million time lying Dev. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.
Are ya that Braindrop? Someone can belive that because ya bla bla is from yesterday excactly like the messages from BD. :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I honestly don't understand why people are pissy with the release dates being far from each other if they apparently think this game is dumb. you're literally on a site that lets you play the game for free....you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon and if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date? shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.
This game is dumb, but it's like a tire fire. You can't help but to watch it.
Regardless while the game is dog shit it's not irredeemably bad. The dev on the other hand is and deserves every ounce of clowning he gets. I think you'd be surprised at how many of his haters here are former patrons who had enough of getting dicked around by this perpetually lying dog fucker of a dev.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
This game is dumb, but it's like a tire fire. You can't help but to watch it.
Regardless while the game is dog shit it's not irredeemably bad. The dev on the other hand is and deserves every ounce of clowning he gets. I think you'd be surprised at how many of his haters here are former patrons who had enough of getting dicked around by this perpetually lying dog fucker of a dev.

:unsure: Who the fuck watches a tire fire? House fire, forest fire, car fire, hell just fire fire okay, but a tire? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
:unsure: Who the fuck watches a tire fire? House fire, forest fire, car fire, hell just fire fire okay, but a tire? :LOL:
Well ... atleast ya have an good excuse if ya stopt by the Police ... Sorry Officer i just had to Race like an Maniac because the Tire was on Fire and wanted to get away from it as fast as i could. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 333Playing

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Ah the quintessential hypocrite ... "everyone around is a freeloader and filthy pirate , but no no not me sir , i am different ! Why ? because i don't complain , so i'm a clean little pirate and can speak freely unlike those ruffians " . Whatever floats your boat buddy .

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Its wednesday so yesterday he wanted to give an update and today is the release planned xD im finaly at the point where it doenst piss me off anymore and its just funny af ill know if I need a good laugh all I need to do is come to this Thread
We've given up hope from Nutdrop to deliver anything consistent for years now but it's always good to get a laugh from this thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We've given up hope from Nutdrop to deliver anything consistent for years now but it's always good to get a laugh from this thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah ... we are nice guys and make this Thread much more entertaining while waiting for unlimited amount of excuses from BD. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah ... we are nice guys and make this Thread much more entertaining while waiting for unlimited amount of excuses from BD. :ROFLMAO:
You can never get some of this comedy gold anywhere else. If anyone wants a good laugh all they have to do is read some NutDrop's Dev reports. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Oct 19, 2020
I used to facepalm for frustration news. Now i just use haha's.

I have proposition for the mods or admins. Reset this thread view count and no more new believer/follower for brainshit. This will help beneficial to both ways. Perhaps if he gets hit by wallet maybe he'll start to own it and acting like it.

Reactions: Mcknobz33
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes