Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
dawg is it just me or this jamie bih ugly af :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: dont mean to be that guy i normaly dont judge based on looks but damnnnnnnnnnnn shortie need a bag on her face
I didn't think she was too bad in the early episodes, she reminded me a bit of Lily Mo Sheen but the newer episodes (especially the no makeup Jamie) are fucking roughhh. Probably the only game i've ever seen that makes the girls uglier as time goes by. An odd choice :KEK:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
which girl can be pregnant ???
Several of them will be able to get pregnant eventually, but unless I'm forgetting someone (possible for sure) the only one who might be pregnant right now — at least, among the actual LIs of the MC — is Rachael (Azel's friend at the beginning of the game and the blond who runs the agency where women pay to get the MC's sperm in them).

Reactions: tslojr

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Several of them will be able to get pregnant eventually, but unless I'm forgetting someone (possible for sure) the only one who might be pregnant right now — at least, among the actual LIs of the MC — is Rachael (Azel's friend at the beginning of the game and the blond who runs the agency where women pay to get the MC's sperm in them).
The Asian(I think) business woman was confirmed I thought. First lady we were set up with.

Reactions: CircaAD

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 13 - Beta 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 13 - Beta 3
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)
Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Italian Translation* - Mini FAQ - Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - BDay Renders - 60fps Mod* - Finisher Mod* - Gallery Mod*
Popurretas thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Guys, I'm new to this VN, by chance there will be an "incest tag"? I say this because of the protagonist's sister.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
you talking about Anna ? the lawyer ? or Racheal.
Was she a lawyer? I forgot her name. The one who actually liked the MC and wanted to meet up again. I think we even had a date with her. Or did we just bring her food? I can't remember. One of these days I'll come back to this game and replay it.

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She might have been, although I said, "at least, among the actual LIs of the MC" because of that possibility. She's not a LI, but more of a side girl.
That does blow, because she acted like she wanted to be with the MC. I never checked the variables though, so I can't say what they were.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
She might have been, although I said, "at least, among the actual LIs of the MC" because of that possibility. She's not a LI, but more of a side girl.
She was originally a side girl, but Anna has graduated to full LI status now. MC declared he would terminate the contract, have a relationship with her, help raise their kid, and Anna promised to move to WVM.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She was originally a side girl, but Anna has graduated to full LI status now. MC declared he would terminate the contract, have a relationship with her, help raise their kid, and Anna promised to move to WVM.
IMO she's not an LI until she's actually spending time with the MC. She might become one, but I'll still look at her like a side girl until the supposed moving and staying with him happens. A lot of people (including characters in games) claim a lot of stuff that they don't make good on. She'll be an LI to me only when she backs up her statements with action.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
IMO she's not an LI until she's actually spending time with the MC. She might become one, but I'll still look at her like a side girl until the supposed moving and staying with him happens. A lot of people (including characters in games) claim a lot of stuff that they don't make good on. She'll be an LI to me only when she backs up her statements with action.
Sure but that's to you, not to the MC. MC's spent plenty of time with her compared to the rest of the girls. I'm not keeping track but I'm pretty sure she's had more scenes with him than probably 3/4s of the love interests. MC's choosing to meet her outside of their contract, has made it clear that she's not just a client to him and has also decided he wants to raise their child together. How you feel about her doesn't matter, she's a LI

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sure but that's to you, not to the MC. MC's spent plenty of time with her compared to the rest of the girls. I'm not keeping track but I'm pretty sure she's had more scenes with him than probably 3/4s of the love interests. MC's choosing to meet her outside of their contract, has made it clear that she's not just a client to him and has also decided he wants to raise their child together. How you feel about her doesn't matter, she's a LI
You also have to remember that we had to double verify to meet up with her at the start and maybe some people didn't. Or am I misrememberin shit again? I haven't played since the fight at the bowling alley.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes