Aug 28, 2018
I've literally avoided this game due to the endless narration and text before any action/nudity happens but am willing to give it another try. I don't want to complain but damn I just hate sifting through paragraph after paragraph of useless conversation, I get it, you want a story behind the characters but a lot of us also want to nut at some point and not become sleep deprived waiting for that juicy moment to finally happen only to be blue balled by some other character interrupting. Not saying this game has that but many others do and it's so fucking frustrating! :ROFLMAO: . Not a big reader at all but it starts to feel like those fucking magic trick/prank videos that hype you up for a complete hour saying "Here we go! I'm going to do it!" and nothing cool happens. Anyway, that ends my rant. Good work on graphics/models at least.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've literally avoided this game due to the endless narration and text before any action/nudity happens but am willing to give it another try. I don't want to complain but damn I just hate sifting through paragraph after paragraph of useless conversation, I get it, you want a story behind the characters but a lot of us also want to nut at some point and not become sleep deprived waiting for that juicy moment to finally happen only to be blue balled by some other character interrupting. Not saying this game has that but many others do and it's so fucking frustrating! :ROFLMAO: . Not a big reader at all but it starts to feel like those fucking magic trick/prank videos that hype you up for a complete hour saying "Here we go! I'm going to do it!" and nothing cool happens. Anyway, that ends my rant. Good work on graphics/models at least.
As long as you enjoy sex with ducks, you'll be fine. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I have the same issue with the update, nothing new added that i can see. Even loaded back from b1 end to see if it was not placed at the end of the b2 content.
I did also. For me, I had to download the full game again and it solved the issue. Not sure if there was something wrong with the update-only file. The only other thing that I could think of is that I had installed the walkthrough mod on version EP13 B2... so maybe that broke it (for me at least).

Reactions: Issikka

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
I did also. For me, I had to download the full game again and it solved the issue. Not sure if there was something wrong with the update-only file. The only other thing that I could think of is that I had installed the walkthrough mod on version EP13 B2... so maybe that broke it (for me at least).
Thanks! I have the walkthrough mod as well so might be that. Edited to confirm that the issue was not having the mod up to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnyM

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't really know what's the problem you guys are having with their faces...but i don't think it's that bad...i agree some are not that good...but definitely not bad.I don't know but i think BD made them himself...so i guess they're not Daz models.
Depends on the model. When he first upgraded Emiko she looked great, now she is scary looking. Katie was massively downgraded, for most of thw rest its the weirs way he does make up and makes characters blush.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Only reason I keep playing Duck Academy is because of Willabelle and we still can't get a sex scene. Oh well, at least she has more content than Jasmine, who has been there since the beginning and she has only received kisses and hugs. :HideThePain:

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Only reason I keep playing Duck Academy is because of Willabelle and we still can't get a sex scene. Oh well, at least she has more content than Jasmine, who has been there since the beginning and she has only received kisses and hugs. :HideThePain:
I haven't played this since Battle at the Bowling Alley.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think most of them have been thread banned. I remember the vitriol they used to post even when someone just said something slightly derogatory.
lol and when anyone comes here with a differing opinion for anything that vitriol shows up on the hate bd side very quickly. speaking generally here not specifically, that's why devs stay away from here, people here think they are entitled to everything without helping the dev even once. and make it sound like they know best for something they have little to no knowledge about except what pleases them. and then it's echoed by even more people and it really makes the people on here look bad, even the ones that are trying to be open minded about things and actually discuss it. ah well it's also the reason i rarely post in here much anymore because of people like that. I will be happy to have a discussion with anyone but i don't tolerate hate on that scale and i see it in many posts here. this thread has turned into a haters thread that has no substantive thoughts beyond someone's own wants and not even that is there any more.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
lol and when anyone comes here with a differing opinion for anything that vitriol shows up on the hate bd side very quickly. speaking generally here not specifically, that's why devs stay away from here, people here think they are entitled to everything without helping the dev even once. and make it sound like they know best for something they have little to no knowledge about except what pleases them. and then it's echoed by even more people and it really makes the people on here look bad, even the ones that are trying to be open minded about things and actually discuss it. ah well it's also the reason i rarely post in here much anymore because of people like that. I will be happy to have a discussion with anyone but i don't tolerate hate on that scale and i see it in many posts here. this thread has turned into a haters thread that has no substantive thoughts beyond someone's own wants and not even that is there any more.
Well, I was a patron Once Upon A Time. Doesn't mean shit though, but I'll still express my opinion and talk shit. It's just the way of the beast. I mean when BD got upset at people for talkin shit about Duckface and decided to start puttin duck faces on everyone, I was very vociferous in my opposition of it. BD can do what he wants. It's his game. He can make up whatever excuses he wants, when he wants and for however long he wants to postpone releases. None of that matters. At the end of the day, it's his game and things will get released on whatever schedule he wants. But I'm still goin to clown the shit out of it. There's only one dev that I actually hate personally and BD isn't that dude.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes