tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Above, BD says he's releasing Part 2 and Part 3. Each will be 300 renders. I've bolded/underlined that for you.

Here are the two parts that was released/waiting to be released. One is a screenshot of his Patreon, the other is a quote from his last post a few hours ago.

View attachment 3313815

I was terrible at math, but I'm pretty sure 205 and lets meet in the middle of 175 renders sure as shit isn't 600 renders. So, is this an opinion that he lied about his render counts? Or what? What is the difference between "not telling the whole truth right away" and "he's a liar, don't support."? So far he hasn't addressed the "whole truth" on where the other 220 renders are.

What about the many times he's stated a specific date will release and goes silent weeks past that date? I think stating the fact he lies to his patrons is just that, a fact. The evidence is throughout this thread and his patreon.
Not quite right, there. The update we're currently waiting on (the 175 renders) is the rest of Part 2. Part 3 is still coming after that.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018

Getting close to tomorrow, thus breaking his today at noon (or a few hours later) deadline/target/promise....whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

Getting close to tomorrow, thus breaking his today at noon (or a few hours later) deadline/target/promise....whatever.
And lets not forget his end of the month update or whatever he and his faithful ass kissers call it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Not quite right, there. The update we're currently waiting on (the 175 renders) is the rest of Part 2. Part 3 is still coming after that.
Part 3 by the end of the month is what he said. Today is the end of the month, is that not what this coming update is? Did he say somewhere that he was splitting part 2 into two more parts? That would mean part 3 is not being released this month at all.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Part 3 by the end of the month is what he said. Today is the end of the month, is that not what this coming update is? Did he say somewhere that he was splitting part 2 into two more parts? That would mean part 3 is not being released this month at all.
To be honest did you really expect for him to actually come through with an update or whatever he's calling it. At this rate we are more likely to get one of the so called DLC's from ICSTOR then we are to get an update from NutDrop. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Well in his last dev report, he said his goal for February was to release EP13 Part 2 (the original part 2 that was going to drop today). The part 2 he was supposed to be dropping today by noon was EP13 Part 1(b).

So for EP13 we went from 1 planned update, to EP13 part 1 and EP13 part 2, to now EP13 part 1(a) released a few days ago, EP13 part 1(b) release "targeted" for today at noon +9hrs and counting, EP13 part 2 release target in February.

• Sad
Reactions: henry hopkin

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Wow he must have that dial up modem to be uploading and still nothing.
Funny right? He's uploading at 8:51 pm and 1.5 hours later, the 75MB update still hasn't made it to his Patreon yet. Maybe it's a super secret update only for his MVP subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
WVM (S2-C1-E13-B2)(205 renders)(9 animations) (Partial update, 130 more renders will be uploaded either tomorrow or the following day) Full Update Windows: Mega
Full Update Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Update Only (S2-C1-E12+) Mega
Both the screenshot in your post I originally replied to and the post I've quoted here say this was only a partial update. This post also adds that the rest of the partial update was supposed to drop a day or two later. Since those extra renders aren't referred to as Update 3, and this most recent update is referred to as a partial update, I take that to mean this next set of renders we're waiting on is the remainder of Update 2. I am a little high, though. So I could be wrong.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok downloaded the update only s2c1e13b2 extracted the two files in the zip to the main game folder 2c1e13b1 (like anyother game) and nothing game splash screen still says e13b1 and ends in same place what did i do wrong ..besides dl'ing the update only to save time lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes