Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Oh God no. I was trying to Highlight the issues with the update. Like if it was short
but a HUGE plot twist, you could call it short and sweet. You could *try* and justify it.

But it was short and other than fucking one chick who is already knocked up, nothing happened.

I honestly zip by the talking unless it features my fav characters Bailey, Tia and Jasmine.
Honnestly, I was a big fan of several games of the same kind of WVM, lots of girls,not a serious setting and every girls fall for MC. And after years of work, damn, the dev start to think he can make a real development of so many characters ?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well yeah, he used to come here a lot to get his ass kissed clean by the BrainDead cult.
I wonder if this is him being pissy that none of them rush in to defend his bs anymore
I think most of them have been thread banned. I remember the vitriol they used to post even when someone just said something slightly derogatory.

Reactions: tslojr

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah i saw that too and had high hopes, threw the files in there and nothing sadly, same ending, if its only for me thats a me problem then and i apologize
I have the same issue with the update, nothing new added that i can see. Even loaded back from b1 end to see if it was not placed at the end of the b2 content.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,52 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,52 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update only

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes