Jun 26, 2023
Of course he's late , even his own goal that he set, all on his own, wasn't met.

I'm hoping the update is soild. As in a relationship advances, even between the love intrests, become each other's Love Intrest.

Maybe that's asking too much. Probably is.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Of course he's late , even his own goal that he set, all on his own, wasn't met.

I'm hoping the update is soild. As in a relationship advances, even between the love intrests, become each other's Love Intrest.

Maybe that's asking too much. Probably is.
I think it's asking too much to ask much of something that's free, but maybe I'm just from a different generation with different expectations. shrug

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
This is gold.

Assuming he releases today, this part 3, which is 100 and some renders, with part 2 being 200 and some renders...where are the other 300 renders that he said he was releasing? Part 2 and 3 were each 300, now we're half of that.

Do no one on his discord say anything? Does he not address that? How are those supporters okay with that?

Cool, he paused pledges for the last few months, because "unexpected costs" or whatever and he's not pausing the pledges now because he has a family to support. Suddenly, this is now his source of income and no longer a hobby. Does he not realize if he wasn't fucking off, missing deadlines, lying to people or being accountable he wouldn't have to pause pledges? He would likely increase his support.

Clown world man. And the folks that just blindly support him and his bullshit, they deserve it.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This is gold.

Assuming he releases today, this part 3, which is 100 and some renders, with part 2 being 200 and some renders...where are the other 300 renders that he said he was releasing? Part 2 and 3 were each 300, now we're half of that.

Do no one on his discord say anything? Does he not address that? How are those supporters okay with that?

Cool, he paused pledges for the last few months, because "unexpected costs" or whatever and he's not pausing the pledges now because he has a family to support. Suddenly, this is now his source of income and no longer a hobby. Does he not realize if he wasn't fucking off, missing deadlines, lying to people or being accountable he wouldn't have to pause pledges? He would likely increase his support.

Clown world man. And the folks that just blindly support him and his bullshit, they deserve it.
But how else would he be able to go and watch football games with his family and fanboy followers if he wasn't fucking off? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
But how else would he be able to go and watch football games with his family and fanboy followers if he wasn't fucking off? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No joke, when I read the update the first time, I thought it was another troll "update" from an F95 user because I couldn't believe the statements made. When I saw the screenshot of his plan or whatever that was I thought "no way this is real" and checked his patreon. Sure enough... I couldn't believe it. If I was a supporter, which I will never be (of him anyway), I would be utterly disgusted with that post.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
No joke, when I read the update the first time, I thought it was another troll "update" from an F95 user because I couldn't believe the statements made. When I saw the screenshot of his plan or whatever that was I thought "no way this is real" and checked his patreon. Sure enough... I couldn't believe it. If I was a supporter, which I will never be (of him anyway), I would be utterly disgusted with that post.
Hey now, when I did the fake dev report, I clearly marked it as a "Probable" Dev Report, and even it numbered it DILLIGAF

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
everybody that calls out some stuff that can be proven on discord and or pantreon gets banned and the posts are getting deleted.
happend to a lot of former supporters of BD including me.

just stating a fact that everybody here knows by now...
I was not talking about on discord. I am talking here. have there been issues? yes. has there been times he didn't tell the whole truth right away? possibly. but here it's "he's a liar don't support" should be said "I feel he is a liar and I don't think others should support" because the latter is the opinion of another person and not a direct attack. how ever one could say "he took X money went on a cruise and here is the evidence to back this up and he never said anything to anyone about it thus he is a liar" that is fine too because you say he is one thing and back it up with tangible things. I'm sorry you got blocked from the discord etc, I can't attest to it but I will accept your word that you say you were because I have not known you long enough to think you might lie about something like that. I am an open minded person but not when things aren't there to back up the statements.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wow I just love how a few hours after noon turns out to be a whole day, a whole week and a whole month. I wonder what his ass kissers are saying now.

Reactions: hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I'm kinda disappointed I don't see some more simps, their defense of BD is gold content. Not quiet to the tier of excuses, but still gold.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm kinda disappointed I don't see some more simps, their defense of BD is gold content. Not quiet to the tier of excuses, but still gold.
NutDrop and his Simps are probably sitting back and reading all the comments for the day and tomorrow he'll come out on his Discord and say that he's being bullied for no reason. Shame on all of us for being mean to NutDrop. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Get ready for a rollercoaster ride through the saga of Brain Drops updates. A tale filled with promises, anticipation, and more delays than you can imagine, this isn't a recent phenomenon. Brain Drops has been playing this waiting game since late 2020. He has left his supporters hanging with a frustrating sense of déjà vu.

Picture this: the grand announcement of a 4000-render update needing bug-testing said to grace our screens by Christmas. Sounds exciting, right? Well, hold onto your seats, because it was delayed not once, but repeatedly. When the update finally materialized in June or July, it was a mere 1000 renders, leaving us with raised eyebrows and lingering disappointment.
The story doesn't end there. Brain Drops assured us that. The remaining renders were just around the corner, promising a quick turnaround. Brace yourself for the twist – those weeks turned into months, and when the renders did arrive, it wasn't the other 3000 renders. It was another mere 1000 renders.

Hold onto your disbelief because the surprises keep coming. Brain Drops pledged a return to 52 weekly releases, each boasting around 100 renders. Guess what? The first of these updates missed its deadline by a day or two, setting the stage for an escalating series of delays. What was once a steady stream of updates has now become a trickle, with months passing between updates of 100 or so renders.

If you think it can't get any more absurd, think again. Subscribers on Patreon continue to support Brain Drops despite the growing frustration and the dwindling frequency of updates. It's a head-scratcher, a perplexing paradox that leaves us wondering. Just how long the loyal patrons will endure the waiting game? Brace yourself for what could very well be a future of 100 renders once a year. Even now, supporters hold onto hope, sadly waiting for the next big update.

The only reason to stick around is the entertainment of BD excuses for delays. For if half of them are true he has to be the most unlucky man in the world. Just go back 1000 pages and read some of them.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I was not talking about on discord. I am talking here. have there been issues? yes. has there been times he didn't tell the whole truth right away? possibly. but here it's "he's a liar don't support" should be said "I feel he is a liar and I don't think others should support" because the latter is the opinion of another person and not a direct attack. how ever one could say "he took X money went on a cruise and here is the evidence to back this up and he never said anything to anyone about it thus he is a liar" that is fine too because you say he is one thing and back it up with tangible things. I'm sorry you got blocked from the discord etc, I can't attest to it but I will accept your word that you say you were because I have not known you long enough to think you might lie about something like that. I am an open minded person but not when things aren't there to back up the statements.
And the latest excuse is....

Borpa — Today at 8:06 PM
Keep things directed at me not at each other or it will get removed.

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

[8:06 PM]
Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.
Above, BD says he's releasing Part 2 and Part 3. Each will be 300 renders. I've bolded/underlined that for you.

Here are the two parts that was released/waiting to be released. One is a screenshot of his Patreon, the other is a quote from his last post a few hours ago.

Part 2.jpg

Important Update. (Pledges will not be paused this month, please adjust accordingly) First I want to start off with saying the second half of the spa trip will be uploaded later today. I'm aiming for around noon EST but it may be a few hours later. This update will be around 170-180 renders and 5 animations. It ended up being a little longer than I thought it would be.
I was terrible at math, but I'm pretty sure 205 and lets meet in the middle of 175 renders sure as shit isn't 600 renders. So, is this an opinion that he lied about his render counts? Or what? What is the difference between "not telling the whole truth right away" and "he's a liar, don't support."? So far he hasn't addressed the "whole truth" on where the other 220 renders are.

What about the many times he's stated a specific date will release and goes silent weeks past that date? I think stating the fact he lies to his patrons is just that, a fact. The evidence is throughout this thread and his patreon.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are a lot of disheartened people on here when it comes to BD, and I will be honest, I truely hate being negative about another dev. I try my best to be supportive of other developers because I do understand how stressfull it can be. When you only have a very few supporters then you begin to know each of them and they are not a colective, they are individuals. You dont worry about letting down a faceless multitude, you worry about letting down Kaz, or CXX, or Elhemeer, or Boobs Lover, or all the others that you know as individuals, and it's stressful being a Dev.

And I will give BD props. What he puts out is, for the most part, done well. Some will say there are too many duck faces, or we didn't get enough Basketball, or even that there are too many girls(that one I agree with). BUT the story is good. It has sexy parts (Harper:love:) It has sentimental parts(Rachel pregers:giggle:) and it has tension and drama(Ryker:mad: and Dallia:cautious:) And as I have said before, the art is on point.

It's the missing deadlines and the bs that piss people off.

When I said that I "got tired of the lies" I specificaly meant him making comments where he says that he already has x# of images rendered for the update, but it will be delayed another week because he still has another x# of renders to do, and then when he finally releases, it is less that the original number of images that he claimed he already had done back when he delayed the release. He did this at least 3 times while I was a supporter.

Once you start noticing these discrepancies in what he says then it begins to cast doubt on all of the other excuses that he gives for the repeated and continual delays. If EVERY excuse he has given for missing a deadline is 100% true, then BD has to be the most statistically unlucky person in the world.

It would be better all around if he just gave honest updates. If he doesn't know yet when it will be ready, then say it's in progress and that he will keep us informed. then when it's all good make a post saying I'll post the update tomorow at X time and then do it.

After three or four of these type updates people would stop complaining. You dont have to give a date if you dont yet now the date. No one will kill you because you can't give an exact date yet. In fact they will be happier with your transparancy when you just say "I don't know, but I am making progress. This is what I have gotten done. Here's a few sneak peaks."

All supporters really want to know is that the work is progressing.

I will keep playing the game on here, and I wish BD all the best. But when I did support him, I felt let down.

I'm sure someday some supporter will feel the same about me, but I hope that they will tell me, and when they do tell me, I hope I will atleast care enough to acknowledge them.

So I'm sorry, Freki if I came across as if I was attacking you. I was, and I shouldn't have. I was not upset with you, I was upset with BD supporters saying that those of us who feel let down and betrayed by BD shouldn't feel the way we do.

You have every right to feel happy with what BD is putting out. Just please remember that those of us who are disheartened also have every right to feel the way we do as well.

good talk.gif

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I just had a wild thought and this would be a crazy neg review storm if he posted this game on steam lol.
Since he wouldnt be able to escape the bombing of his email everytime he got a review. Since his safe haven is discord with his cult babies and steam reviews would be his mental death. He has been smart not posting this there also he would be made to "work" even harder lol.

But that was just my thoughts, He really has dodged that bullet
884.gif

And Devs that can hold other devs accountable for there bull, I can respect
wow.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes