Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
So I've been playing for awhile and I played DITLOH(The Harper minigame), I'm just curious as to when we should play it, Like should we play it after any specific day or is it just random

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So I've been playing for awhile and I played DITLOH(The Harper minigame), I'm just curious as to when we should play it, Like should we play it after any specific day or is it just random
I haven't played it but as far as I know it's completely separate from the main game. It has no bearing whatsoever on the storylines in the main game at all. I could be wrong since I haven't played it though.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Here's hoping that S1 gets the promised rework maybe by the end of this year, but I won't hold my breath. But with what seems like small updates per release for S2, who knows when BD will get around to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Noid42 and EJW

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
if i remember it correct its between after meeting kate (charles niece) and before the bowling alley (but i could be wrong but thats how i remember it)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
damn this game pretty much about the whole fuking world pretty much glazing adn dick riding tf out of the mc ngas be treating him like the second coming of christ
It's a very obscure, less-known part of the Bible:
17 And lo! There shall be a reckoning, yea, a mighty dickening. And the beast shall conquer every woman,
and shall split them all in twain. And the cum shall be thither upon the splinters.

It's not easy getting access to the hidden parts of it, you know.

Last edited:

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
It's a very obscure, less know part of the Bible:
17 And lo! There shall be a reckoning, yea, a might dickening. And the beast shall conquer every woman,
and shall split them all in twain. And the cum shall be thither upon the splinters.

It's not easy getting access to the hidden parts of it, you know.
Blasphemy

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
iirc the DITLO about Harper take place on day 15 of the rework (it says so in the beginning[not trying to be an ass about all this])

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
So im at the part where you can choose for new maids or keeping kimmy and Penelope as your maids are the new maids new characters?

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Please, I beg you, tone down the repeating-filler parts. If not repeating same topics over and over again is making the update smaller, just let it be small
I know you still enjoy the game and wanna remain positive , but what you're asking him to tone down or remove is likely 70-80% of the whole game . So it won't happen . It's either deliberate padding , or awful writing

The filler and repetitive parts , the rinse and repeat hugs and duck kisses , are within every conversations with or without the MC , except maybe the lines that were about Basketball , at the beginning of the game

Reactions: Thermophob

psych 0ut

Feb 2, 2019
I just hate how fucking confusing this games update "schedule" is. Update gets delayed...the delay gets delayed....then the delayed delay gets split into 2 parts because it isn't finished and he doesn't want to delay a third time (even though that's what the split is) so the first half of the update comes out...part 2 gets delayed...then part 2 gets split....its a fucking rabbit hole and my head hurts from trying to understand what episode we're even on or when the fuck the next update is even supposed to be because "a couple days" turns into 3 months. So we end up with 1 full update taking 6 months

Reactions: SiRR

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just hate how fucking confusing this games update "schedule" is. Update gets delayed...the delay gets delayed....then the delayed delay gets split into 2 parts because it isn't finished and he doesn't want to delay a third time (even though that's what the split is) so the first half of the update comes out...part 2 gets delayed...then part 2 gets split....its a fucking rabbit hole and my head hurts from trying to understand what episode we're even on or when the fuck the next update is even supposed to be because "a couple days" turns into 3 months. So we end up with 1 full update taking 6 months
That's because you are hyper tracking a release shown to be inconsistent

Look at the updates page
Not listed means didn't happen yet.

Everyone complaining about dates being missed while posting enormous pages of history of dates being missed
is truly insane as they keep expecting new results for the same actions/activities
(lookup the definition or watch the Far Cry youtube clip)

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Shouldn't he be doing his daily-work-update with this colorful excel spreadsheet he postet in his last report? Does anybody an update on this?

Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes